Advice

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

masonator

Advice

Postby masonator » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:13 pm

SO i have done a few test cycles up to 500mg per week and the last i added Anavat at 50mg per week to the mix and enjoyed it!

Been off for a while so looking for next cycle and originally was leaning towards Equi and test but due to anxiety issues i decided against. THen NPP looked a goer but the more i read the more i cant be doing with possible libido issues or water retention.

THerefore been wondering about trying Tbol with test or poss tren at a low dose with test. I am no spring chicken, 44 this year so i am not some crazy youngun jumping the gun but happy to try it if a low dose is worth while. I am also happy to take my time and of the belief that i should start moderately on each compound to have some sort of longevity in it!

Anyway, my question is...whats the lowest dose i could take Tren for a decent enough effect with hopefully minimal sides?

Deads4days

Re: Advice

Postby Deads4days » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:42 pm

Hi mate of your worried about sides of NPP such as libido then you should 100% stay away from Tren as its has the same sides + a lot more than NPP and is a fuckton stronger.

I have been running 500mg of Nadrolone Deca(longer ester than NPP but same hormone) with only 300mg of test and 400mg of DHB per week and I have been on that for over 6 weeks and front loaded the deca and so far had no libido issues at all just make sure you run an AI and limit sodium intake and drink lots of water and bloat is kept down too so pretty much side free really In also running Pramipexole for prolactin as when I last did Tren I got issues with that but with Deca so far so good.

As for Oral you could go Tbol +test and just raise your test to 600 per week to give you that bit extra. But would deffo stay away from Tren of your afraid of sides mate its not a compound to be taken lightly and much harder to counter than other compounds.

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:37 pm

If your worried about anxiety then definitely avoid Tren even at a low dosage. Tren is the worst steroid you could take if you are predisposed to anxiety.
You could go with something like Test & Primo.
Primo is an excellent compound in my opinion, stacks very well with test & has minimal side effects
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

masonator

Postby masonator » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:34 am

I appreciate the input guys, i will steer clear of Tren then! So with NPP or Primo in mind what would you suggest dosewise and how much test with it?

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:17 pm

masonator wrote:I appreciate the input guys, i will steer clear of Tren then! So with NPP or Primo in mind what would you suggest dosewise and how much test with it?

Something along the lines of;
600mg test and 400mg primo per week for 10-12 weeks, you could also add 40mg of dianabol or turinabol for first 4 weeks to kick start things.
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”