Adex and nova hinder gains?

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

Widzylad

Adex and nova hinder gains?

Postby Widzylad » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:46 pm

Hey guys was taking adex cause I was getting a little bit gyno at .5 every t/t/s and started taking nova at 10mgs a day with adex I was 12.8 on the scale but I check now I am 12.4

Just wondering is it okay to take both or do I drop one of them the goal is to get to 13 stone at the end of my 16 week cycle

Stu1290

Re: Adex and nova hinder gains?

Postby Stu1290 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:52 pm

Arimadex makes me piss a lot bud so could be the cause of ur weight loss . Tamoxifen should be ok on its own for ur gyno issue , much test are you on?
I’ve just dropped arimadex out of my cycle for a few days as I’m certain it’s made me angery n stressed for nothing.

Widzylad

Postby Widzylad » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:59 pm

Stu1290 wrote:Arimadex makes me piss a lot bud so could be the cause of ur weight loss . Tamoxifen should be ok on its own for ur gyno issue , much test are you on?
I’ve just dropped arimadex out of my cycle for a few days as I’m certain it’s made me angery n stressed for nothing.

I've been angry too lol 500 sus and 500 deca and 20mgs of superdrol. Obv I keep looking at my boobs and think there getting bigger..

I've had gyno before and I got itchy and sensitive nips and this is not happenin so don't know if it's extra water weight that's made them a little bit puffer or it's gyno..

So am in mixed minds don't want to take too much stuff to make me crash

Stu1290

Postby Stu1290 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:55 pm

Superdrol can make u leaner all round bud but still pack on size maybe it’s you adjusting to the drug or diet been off a day or two cus that effects me big time my weight can fluctuate 7/8lbs from morning to night sometimes?
Do you recon you have the start of gyno or bloating ?

Widzylad

Postby Widzylad » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:07 pm

Stu1290 wrote:Superdrol can make u leaner all round bud but still pack on size maybe it’s you adjusting to the drug or diet been off a day or two cus that effects me big time my weight can fluctuate 7/8lbs from morning to night sometimes?
Do you recon you have the start of gyno or bloating ?

Am eating like fuck 5 meals a day but if not at least 4 meals.. plus snaks

Don't know started taking nova and the puffiness has went Down a little bit.. so do I cut out the nova and see if it puff up again and take .5 of adex eod

basically got gyno from a dbol only cycle when I was 26 so that will be there probs there forever just a little bit tho

Am into second week of cycle and week into superdrol but fell great the now so amount of researching am doing it's driving me nuts cause one person says this and an other says something's

Feel like doing a Boston lloyd and doing 9cc :lol:

Stu1290

Postby Stu1290 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:42 pm

If u feel it’s reducing the puffyness just now with wat your doing bud just keep it as is I’m just saying the way I control gyno is arimadex and cabergoline from prolactin induced gyno due to the decca or tren . I’d rather lose a few lbs than end up with bad gyno .
Is it decent arimadex?

Bostons 12g of gear a week says it all lol

Widzylad

Postby Widzylad » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:49 pm

Stu1290 wrote:If u feel it’s reducing the puffyness just now with wat your doing bud just keep it as is I’m just saying the way I control gyno is arimadex and cabergoline from prolactin induced gyno due to the decca or tren . I’d rather lose a few lbs than end up with bad gyno .
Is it decent arimadex?

Bostons 12g of gear a week says it all lol

:lol: :lol: it's pharma and dunning sus and deca and keifei superdrol

Got caber on hand but when the deca kicks in and I do get issue then all be on the caber and drop nova I think.. Yeah i like getting bigger but my tits where getting to me the most and obv if it did get worse don't think I will take my t shirt off :lol:

Stu1290

Postby Stu1290 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:41 am

Somethings not right bud if it’s just ur tits getting bigger lol Are you gaining much solid muscle or you just gaining fat? How much have u gained total from this cycle of test deca and have u been on it long ?

Widzylad

Postby Widzylad » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:41 am

Stu1290 wrote:Somethings not right bud if it’s just ur tits getting bigger lol Are you gaining much solid muscle or you just gaining fat? How much have u gained total from this cycle of test deca and have u been on it long ?

Weight myself today in the morning after went to toilet and am 12stone 6 just gained a few pounds but don't know if nova and superdrol will take the water weight of me cause this morning I look more leaner only been on it for 2 weeks on a week on superdrol.. and had a week of dbol but changed it to sdrol

But just cause I was such much more heavier then all of sudden drop like 4-6 pounds only time lose that much weight when ive been on a mad bender and not eat for 2 days

I never really hold on too much fat always been a skinny kid was like 8stone 3 pounds like 3 year ago

Gyno update which is weird as fuck looks alot better today mean alot better almost 70 percent away which is fucked up likes ..
Like I was saying i thought it went down last night and today it's almost gone but don't get it lol

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”