DHB 1-TEST CYP REVIEW

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

CarpeDiem76

Re: DHB 1-TEST CYP REVIEW

Postby CarpeDiem76 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:28 pm

Widzylad wrote:
CarpeDiem76 wrote:Yeah you need 400mg pw minimum mate, If you decide to get rid i'll have them off you ;-)

Course you will but I will let you know. No point in keeping them for them to waste

Why don't you try 1ml of Dhb with 1ml of Test x 2 pw then 1ml of Dhb with 1ml of Primo x 2 pw , this is what I do x 4 pw

Widzylad

Postby Widzylad » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:35 pm

CarpeDiem76 wrote:
Widzylad wrote:
CarpeDiem76 wrote:Yeah you need 400mg pw minimum mate, If you decide to get rid i'll have them off you ;-)

Course you will but I will let you know. No point in keeping them for them to waste

Why don't you try 1ml of Dhb with 1ml of Test x 2 pw then 1ml of Dhb with 1ml of Primo x 2 pw , this is what I do x 4 pw

My next cycle go be tren and test for the summer can I add it to that or will that be too much? If so I will give it away not fussed about it really,just read good things about it and got excited and got some lol

CarpeDiem76

Postby CarpeDiem76 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:39 pm

Widzylad wrote:My next cycle go be tren and test for the summer can I add it to that or will that be too much? If so I will give it away not fussed about it really,just read good things about it and got excited and got some lol

I personally wouldn't mix it with Tren, Tren is so anabolic that it doesn't need anything added to it and if you combine the sweats of Tren with the warmth of Dhb I reckon you would boil alive lol

Widzylad

Postby Widzylad » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:51 pm

CarpeDiem76 wrote:
Widzylad wrote:My next cycle go be tren and test for the summer can I add it to that or will that be too much? If so I will give it away not fussed about it really,just read good things about it and got excited and got some lol

I personally wouldn't mix it with Tren, Tren is so anabolic that it doesn't need anything added to it and if you combine the sweats of Tren with the warmth of Dhb I reckon you would boil alive lol

:lol: :lol: well might give it away then and you have to wrap dhb in blankets cause it doesn't like the cold :lol: :lol:

CarpeDiem76

Postby CarpeDiem76 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:33 pm

:lol: Yeah all mine have crashed no matter how much I heat them up

Deads4days

Postby Deads4days » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:26 pm

CarpeDiem76 wrote::lol: Yeah all mine have crashed no matter how much I heat them up

Yeah will crash each time, you literally have to heat it before use every time guys.

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”