Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

Lew
Site Admin

Re: Dunning Test 350 review

Postby Lew » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:49 pm

ADAM wrote:
Lew wrote:
Viz wrote:Lew totally get it mate, and I know you don't mind me having a giggle because you also know I have done just as fooking daft things in the past. Lot older and please God a lot wiser. But not always eh... :lol:

Enjoy your session I got back today - my favourite body part to work.

mate im with you, back here also!!!!
let me know what exercises you did, not interested in poundage, no egos here, too old for that shit, haha. but seriously interested in exercises and amount of reps etc.
ill report my session when i get back.
my back is not great if im honest, i have the thickness around the upper back but wings are lacking especially lower.
anyways, enjoy ur sesh mate.

I'll join in guys if you don't mind, I too will be training back today

awesome Ad!!

ok chaps, this was my session. tbh, it wasnt the best session ive ever had BUT i do think it will result in doms tomorrow, so its progression.

Lat Pulldowns (wide bar, wide grip, to chest)
5 sets, rep range 10 then final set was 8.
Seated Pulls (machine) 3 x slow sets of 10 reps, big squeezes, tut style, full reps
Seated Pulls (machine) lighter so i can do the finish move and squeeze, 3 x slow sets of 10
Dumbell Rows over the bench, double.. 3 x 10 reps. ish...
Barbell Rows, 2 sets of 10
then trained traps

Bigmick81

Postby Bigmick81 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:57 pm

Great mate. I think rows of any kind especially barbell are awesome mass power strength builder. And also assist for other major lifts. I like the double prone dB row you stated also. Isolates and hits the lats making for no cheating or weaknesses

Lew
Site Admin

Postby Lew » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:03 pm

Bigmick81 wrote:Great mate. I think rows of any kind especially barbell are awesome mass power strength builder. And also assist for other major lifts. I like the double prone dB row you stated also. Isolates and hits the lats making for no cheating or weaknesses

I do think I should be putting deadlifts in but at my age, I have to be careful with the exercises I throw into the mix, and deadlift isn't forgiving.

Bigmick81

Postby Bigmick81 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:20 pm

Yeah mate definitely am only 38yrs but. I try.to now do a hypertrophy phase then 4-6 strength phase with deadlifts working up at a percentage. I know complicated but I find it prevents injuries. I also in the hypertrophy phase incorporate excises that mimic or aid lower back strength rehab also. I personally hate squats as I find I have weka and poor hip flexors. I don't feel in reads but of I do both heavy it kills me mate now.

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:21 pm

OK dokey, added inspiration because I jumped into this post.

My back workout this afternoon was;

Wide grip lat pull-downs to front
Narrow grip underhand pull-downs
T-bar row
Bent over barbell rows
Diverging pull-down

3 sets of 8-10 reps increasing weight & final light set to failure.
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

Viz

Postby Viz » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:30 pm

Age and Deadlifts are not an issue. Doing them right is the key.

So for me my back routine looks like this.

Deadlift

1 x 12 Deadlift at very light weight. Getting my body into the groove for the movement and making sure my glut muscles are doing the right work. Too easy to pass on all the work to the shoulders and bend the lower back. This causes those torn bicep accidents cos you have to suddenly shorten the bicep at the top of the movement to complete the pull.

6 x 4-6 reps Deadlift 2 minutes rest between sets. Focus on the two movements, the push of the legs through the feet into the ground to start the movement, and then the pull. Making sure my shins and my back stay parallel the whole time.

Viz Dead-lift Tip. Make sure your grip is super tight and your fingers are wrapped right around the bar fully. Loose fingers cause elbow problems. :evil:

Bent over rows

1 x 12 light weight again to ensure form is spot on and get your visualisation of what you are working focused. So wide or close grip depending on what you are targeting.
4 x 6-8 with 2 mins rest between sets. Head up and core tight, keep every part of your lower body tensed and not just your gut.

Weighted pull ups

Close grip
4 x 12 increase weight that is gripped between the feet if you reach 12 reps

Wide grip

2 x 12 here you must focus on getting the entire body tensed before you start the pull. Shoulder girdle and lower core tight as possible. No hanging at any point of the set.

Cable Lat pull downs with single arm.

4 x 12 per arm no rest between sets you swap hands and go again. Lew this works the lower lat big time just keep your arm as perpendicular to the floor as possible. Tall blokes may need to kneel if their gym does not have a suitable cable machine.

(Start with the arm behind your head and pull down all the way past your hips) you will feel it.

And that is it for this cycle, I alternate bent over rows and seated cable rows, and seated lat pull down with single arm lat pull each back session. Keep the dead lifts and the pull up (chins) in every session.
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.

Lew
Site Admin

Postby Lew » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:03 am

just to inform...

motivation already started to climb in the gym again.
only done 2 shots so far.
first shot was 2ml, there was some pip and there was flu symptoms although the flu symptoms passed very quickly, i felt rough for half a day...

2nd shot was yesterday. 1ml.
again, some pip this morning but its very minor, no big deal and ZERO flu symptoms so far.

will update if any changes.

Viz

Postby Viz » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:14 am

Nice one mate. Keep focused on the goals you have set and stick to your plan.
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.

Lew
Site Admin

Postby Lew » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:26 am

Firing on all Cyclinders now.
11 days in, it just fascinates me how quick your whole mental attitude can change so drastically from just adding a little more juice into the equation.

running...
5 iu Growth per day
50mg Dunning Anavar per day
50mg Dunning Proviron per day
750mg Dunning Test 350 per week

Diet is Keto.
averaging between 220 - 260 grams of protein per day and around 100 gram of fats per day. carbs 0 - 30max per day.

Training 5 times per week.

Cardio 5 times per week. 2 runs and 3 cycle rides

I can now see some really positive results coming. vascularity is great, with veins across my arms becoming more and more obvious.
Seperation in my thighs is visible and abs showing whilst relaxed.

Current weight is 227lb, last week it was 231. so a 4lb loss in a week, of course water adjustment for sure, but im certainly running on fat energy now.
still 3 weeks to go before holiday so im very happy with how its all going.
motivation in the gym, all time high. all over it.
loving the test350, but the var is tough on cycling and pumps, ive learnt to not push it so hard on the bike and i can get home without having to take a break!

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”