Remembering the Great Man John Dunning who sadly passed away JANUARY 3rd 2001

Tren bloat

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

arisbeast

Tren bloat

Postby arisbeast » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:24 pm

Hello mates. Just a question. Does tren hex makes you bloat. I run it for first time ( tren ace last times) 200 mg ew and test e 125 ew, and I have gained one kg from water. Is it something common? Diet is the same, water same, and only made three jabs. No dostinex or aromasin. I m on trt two years now..

Viz

Re: Tren bloat

Postby Viz » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:57 pm

Different people react differently to Tren. Do you sweat hectically? Or are you as I suspect one of those who do not sweat easily?

With one body type the individual will sweat like crazy to cool down from the Tren in system, with another body type they retain water to cool down. Do not assume immediately that your AI is fucked up, have bloods done but depending on how they test the Estrogen reading my be a false positive as Tren does trigger Estro levels with some testing methods. You need to double the amount you are drinking by the way.

Once you stop this cycle it will all revert to normal and your Tren gains will stand out lean and mean
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.

MarkoK87

Postby MarkoK87 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:00 pm

Bloat comes from high estrogen, if you have real tren estrogen should not be elevate, because tren does not aromatize. tren - lean muscle gains without any bloat.

arisbeast

Postby arisbeast » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:24 pm

I don't sweat from tren and I m drinking 4 lt of water. I should up the water and see. My estrogen I think it's fine. As long as for tren it's real cause I trust my source. In 3 days I m up 1.5 kg and I lost the hardness. Not bloated exactly but lost the veiny hard look so I thought it's water retention. I ll continue with the cycle and see when I come off. Thank you gents , Viz you were very informed.

Viz

Postby Viz » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:51 pm

MarkoK87 wrote:Bloat comes from high estrogen, if you have real tren estrogen should not be elevate, because tren does not aromatize. tren - lean muscle gains without any bloat.

You may be surprised at the number of people who do bloat with real Tren. ;) Bloating is one of the symptoms we look for when we suspect patients have Prolactinoma by the way. And that little beauty Prolactinoma causes a increase in the prolactin levels similar to what Tren does or can do.

@ OP You using any caber at all? And yeah would be a good thing to up your water, hey what do you have to loose. One other thing you can do if you are also having tummy issues, or heart burn is take something to manage the acid pump for the duration. There are natural remedies too.

arisbeast

Postby arisbeast » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:26 am

Caber and Maalox will be the things that I ll buy from pharmacy. Maybe I should try some aromasin if these don't work. Thanks Viz. Is it a good idea to up my carbs ( I eat 140 gr a day) so they can suck the water from skin to muscles?

Viz

Postby Viz » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:02 pm

Diet changes could help. Wait a day or so after doubling your current water uptake

MarkoK87

Postby MarkoK87 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:49 pm

Viz wrote:
MarkoK87 wrote:Bloat comes from high estrogen, if you have real tren estrogen should not be elevate, because tren does not aromatize. tren - lean muscle gains without any bloat.

You may be surprised at the number of people who do bloat with real Tren. ;) Bloating is one of the symptoms we look for when we suspect patients have Prolactinoma by the way. And that little beauty Prolactinoma causes a increase in the prolactin levels similar to what Tren does or can do.

@ OP You using any caber at all? And yeah would be a good thing to up your water, hey what do you have to loose. One other thing you can do if you are also having tummy issues, or heart burn is take something to manage the acid pump for the duration. There are natural remedies too.

Yes, but many forget that estrogen and progesterone inhibit the stimulatory effects of prolactin. So problem with many guys is test dose with tren, they go high test, estrogen go up and high estrogen with tren or deca is disaster. I run several time tren without caber or prami and prolactin level was normal, but I run only 100 mg of test with it. Golden rule when you run tren is to keep estrogen in normal range and prolactin will be in normal range too and you will have clean gain size with tren :)

arisbeast

Postby arisbeast » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:16 pm

My test is 125 ew all year around. Doubled the water intake and bought some dostinex 0.5 (caber) from pharmacy. Made a little progress after I start the water intake so I keep up like this and think about caber and ai. Thank you gents. ( I have to piss every half an hour..... :) :D )

Viz

Postby Viz » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:55 pm

MarkoK87 wrote:
Viz wrote:

Yes, but many forget that estrogen and progesterone inhibit the stimulatory effects of prolactin. So problem with many guys is test dose with tren, they go high test, estrogen go up and high estrogen with tren or deca is disaster. I run several time tren without caber or prami and prolactin level was normal, but I run only 100 mg of test with it. Golden rule when you run tren is to keep estrogen in normal range and prolactin will be in normal range too and you will have clean gain size with tren :)

100% agree about the Test dosage, and as the op stated he is using 125mg EW I was able to discount Test as being the priory agent. :)

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”