Remembering the Great Man John Dunning who sadly passed away JANUARY 3rd 2001

Dunning Labs

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

C2187

Dunning Labs

Postby C2187 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:32 pm

NOT SOURCING

Has anyone used the new 'biz' site yet? Hesitant to use as I've usually ordered direct and 'JD' is no longer replying on the original email, only received the site address by an email marked suspicious by my provider.

Viz

Re: Dunning Labs

Postby Viz » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:02 pm

My understanding is that quite a few of the lads have. I have not personally but based on threads that I have read here folks have been using the site.
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.

Sena2020

Postby Sena2020 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:59 pm

Yeah I’ve used the site ..

glimmer43

Postby glimmer43 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:45 am

I've used it and it works well however the stock levels are incorrect. I've just received an order that had a slip of paper inside saying 'EQ missing' then instructions on how to apply for refund. I've emailed them and recieved a reply saying 'we have not updated the stock levels since we have taken a bigger deposit.' whatever that means. So beware - if you're planning a cycle and relying on what you order being what they send, it might not happen. I'd suggest emailing them first to check if they actually have what you're going to order. Top quality gear as always but why they can't get their stock levels right is beyond me ...

Mmg

Postby Mmg » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:16 am

C2187 wrote:NOT SOURCING

Has anyone used the new 'biz' site yet? Hesitant to use as I've usually ordered direct and 'JD' is no longer replying on the original email, only received the site address by an email marked suspicious by my provider.

Yes about 5 days ago. It arrived today.
Missed post so collect tomorrow.

Enigmatic7

Postby Enigmatic7 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:16 pm

First time posting here, seems like JD has disappeared. Does anyone know if the new site is g2g?

glimmer43

Postby glimmer43 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:58 pm

Maybe read all the previous answers?

Viz

Postby Viz » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:19 pm

Enigmatic7 wrote:First time posting here, seems like JD has disappeared. Does anyone know if the new site is g2g?

Hello mate, welcome to the forum. First of all our rules are rather clear, no discussion on sources. :? The good news is you are not asking for directions to one but it is close.

OK the good news is that once Dr Product bought out the rights for Dunning and became the sole supplier there were teething problems as can be expected. True they were a bit more hectic than the problems needed to be, they struggled in the beginning let us say. Once that period passed they got better, however NO reseller will ever be as good as the original JDlegend was. So eat the delays, and know you are still getting the best product

@glimmer43 Mate that kind or reply might be cool on other forums but not here. Why you posted to make a snarky comment to a lad looking for help is mystifying to me. Here you help a fellow member out. Which you did previously and I thank you for that. OK so the lad did not see or read your reply that answered his question. There were better ways of saying that.

Right so here is the thing, leave that kind of posting for your other forums that you may be part of. Here we try and include folks, make all that visit our forum welcome and want to come visit again. We are trying to build, to grow community and not just grow muscle. Here we honour John Dunning and his memory through an amazing community spirit ;) ;)
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.

Abs-Sent

Postby Abs-Sent » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:44 am

Viz wrote:
Enigmatic7 wrote:First time posting here, seems like JD has disappeared. Does anyone know if the new site is g2g?

Hello mate, welcome to the forum. First of all our rules are rather clear, no discussion on sources. :? The good news is you are not asking for directions to one but it is close.

OK the good news is that once Dr Product bought out the rights for Dunning and became the sole supplier there were teething problems as can be expected. True they were a bit more hectic than the problems needed to be, they struggled in the beginning let us say. Once that period passed they got better, however NO reseller will ever be as good as the original JDlegend was. So eat the delays, and know you are still getting the best product

@glimmer43 Mate that kind or reply might be cool on other forums but not here. Why you posted to make a snarky comment to a lad looking for help is mystifying to me. Here you help a fellow member out. Which you did previously and I thank you for that. OK so the lad did not see or read your reply that answered his question. There were better ways of saying that.

Right so here is the thing, leave that kind of posting for your other forums that you may be part of. Here we try and include folks, make all that visit our forum welcome and want to come visit again. We are trying to build, to grow community and not just grow muscle. Here we honour John Dunning and his memory through an amazing community spirit ;) ;)

100% Viz. People who bad-mouth people etc. are not welcome here. we're here to back each other up, not tear a strip off.

JustLondon

Postby JustLondon » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:42 pm

Yups..

Ordered Thursday, paid Friday and received Monday morning..

Haven't started yet.

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”