DHB 1-TEST CYP REVIEW

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

Robbie

Re: DHB 1-TEST CYP REVIEW

Postby Robbie » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:38 am

Inception wrote:
SWIM informs me that 200mg/ml is achievable with mig, not too painful. However the point of them cooking the food at home was to try an minimise any nasties or extras in there (mig is fractionated MCT and propane glycol). Fractionated MCT alone is the plan im told...I think the PIP will tolerable around 150-200mg...esp if it is mixed w/ something in the barrell.

Is that similar to what southern ghost brew with?

Inception

Postby Inception » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:59 am

Robbie wrote:
Inception wrote:
SWIM informs me that 200mg/ml is achievable with mig, not too painful. However the point of them cooking the food at home was to try an minimise any nasties or extras in there (mig is fractionated MCT and propane glycol). Fractionated MCT alone is the plan im told...I think the PIP will tolerable around 150-200mg...esp if it is mixed w/ something in the barrell.

Is that similar to what southern ghost brew with?

I think it is Robbie, they say C8:C10 on the bottles....have you used their stuff? It is super thin like mig should be and their concentrations are on the higher end...I've played with their dbol/sdrol/anadrol/test base, got a few ml of each left here....I stopped them for two reasons:

1. I only wanted to see how I respond to them pre workout in varying combinations and did so...

2. I got a hell of a strong metallic/chemical taste in my mouth from their stuff, also dry skin, and kidney pumps which lead me to think they are still using a fair amount of solvents along side the mig....injectable orals are typically solvent heavy anyway I find..

Robbie

Postby Robbie » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:17 am

Inception wrote:I think it is Robbie, they say C8:C10 on the bottles....have you used their stuff? It is super thin like mig should be and their concentrations are on the higher end...I've played with their dbol/sdrol/anadrol/test base, got a few ml of each left here....I stopped them for two reasons:

1. I only wanted to see how I respond to them pre workout in varying combinations and did so...

2. I got a hell of a strong metallic/chemical taste in my mouth from their stuff, also dry skin, and kidney pumps which lead me to think they are still using a fair amount of solvents along side the mig....injectable orals are typically solvent heavy anyway I find..

Not yet, I'm about to open some test from them to see how I get on with their oils. I've seen feedback about the solvent smell on most of their products.

Deads4days

Postby Deads4days » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:32 am

Robbie wrote:
Inception wrote:I think it is Robbie, they say C8:C10 on the bottles....have you used their stuff? It is super thin like mig should be and their concentrations are on the higher end...I've played with their dbol/sdrol/anadrol/test base, got a few ml of each left here....I stopped them for two reasons:

Not yet, I'm about to open some test from them to see how I get on with their oils. I've seen feedback about the solvent smell on most of their products.

Found their products fine did find their products contain a very medical smell to them which comes through in your sweat products worked as should though.

With regards to the DHB its a very weird compound to work with from what I've read and if your going over the 100mg/ml would defo go with MCT as seems to be the only carrier able to hold higher ratios.

Inception

Postby Inception » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:26 pm

Deads4days wrote:
Found their products fine did find their products contain a very medical smell to them which comes through in your sweat products worked as should though.

With regards to the DHB its a very weird compound to work with from what I've read and if your going over the 100mg/ml would defo go with MCT as seems to be the only carrier able to hold higher ratios.

No doubt their products work, superdrol injectable is a rapid physique changer if you are lean. I just dont like the idea of my body having to break down all the unnecessary solvents, kidney damage is one thing have concern over as it is very hard to repair/heal them once damaged...

Chris GW

Postby Chris GW » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:33 pm

Do the injectable orals still have the same liver toxicity issues as orals? I know they avoid the first pass by nature, but would they still elevate liver enzymes?
If you think you can, you can.
If you think you can't, you can't.
Either way, you're right...

Inception

Postby Inception » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:00 pm

Chris GW wrote:Do the injectable orals still have the same liver toxicity issues as orals? I know they avoid the first pass by nature, but would they still elevate liver enzymes?

Yes.

Often they could be classed as just as bad due to high solvent use to keep mixed...

CarpeDiem76

Postby CarpeDiem76 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:03 pm

Hi all, new to forum so hello to all, I use Dunning and am very happy with service and products, currently on DHB but have been running it too high (7ml pw) for the 1st week but feel fine now, also ran 2ml Sust pw but my question is are you running Test alongside it as I don't feel there is much need, maybe TRT dose Test if anything ?

Bozza45

Postby Bozza45 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:34 pm

Hi Gents
I’m am new to the forum world. Not sure how it works, apologies if I’m jumping in incorrectly.
Just moved to the U.K. not sure where and how to acquire gear this side. I’m looking for quality gear.
back home it’s more over the counter deals and face to face deals. To be specific in looking for DHB
would appreciate it if I was pointed in the right direction

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:16 am

CarpeDiem76 wrote:Hi all, new to forum so hello to all, I use Dunning and am very happy with service and products, currently on DHB but have been running it too high (7ml pw) for the 1st week but feel fine now, also ran 2ml Sust pw but my question is are you running Test alongside it as I don't feel there is much need, maybe TRT dose Test if anything ?

Hey Carpe.
i used the dunning at 400mg per week and had a trt dosage of test going in as well right up to the last 2 weeks before my comp.

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”