Finish Cycle with Winnie

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

lostweightmuscle

Finish Cycle with Winnie

Postby lostweightmuscle » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:40 pm

Hi guys

Currently on 3rd cycle running 600mg teste plus 100mg of test base pre workout (x3 a week), only started the base last week current just into 7th week of cycle, I am running adex .5 eod
I am about to add in Winnie 50mg per day and run it right up to day 1 but of pct

I have 2 questions:

Do I need to lower my test dose to see the effects of Winnie?

I am going to run Hcg in the 2 weeks before pct after I have dropped the test e, is it ok to still run the base and the Winnie while running hcg or should I drop everything?

Pct will be
50mg clomid ed
20 nolva ed
12.5 aromasin ed
And 50 proviron ed

Thanks in advance

Viz

Re: Finish Cycle with Winnie

Postby Viz » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:15 pm

Hello mate, just a quick question. What work are you hoping the Winstrol will do for you? Just trying to get a sense of the purpose (specific) of this particular cycle.
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.

lostweightmuscle

Postby lostweightmuscle » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:55 pm

Hoping fo, more definition and vascularity, feeling a tab bloated currently

Thanks for response

Viz

Postby Viz » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:04 pm

Test E will give a bit of bloat and Winstrol is good for cutting.

I might suggest Test P, EQ and Winstrol for the last 5 weeks as an alternative. Alternatively Test P, Tren and Winstrol again for the last 5 weeks. All 12 week cycles.

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:01 pm

If your not taking aromasin at the moment mate, then start, I generally use a higher test dose than you are currently using, run aromasin through entire length of cycle & experience zero bloat.
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

gerdy

Postby gerdy » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:33 pm

Viz - Not doubting your knowledge at at all, but why would test p have a different effect on bloat than test e?
I was always of the opinion that test was test, and the ester predicted the speed of release.

Kompany4

Postby Kompany4 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:45 pm

Test is test mate, many people believe prop is better for bloat than an enanthate but what you will find is prop is generally used on a cut meaning someone's diet is probably a lot more nailed on and resulting in less bloat
Sodium and estrogen cause bloat- want to combat that? It's all diet(sodium) and an A.I if needed

Viz

Postby Viz » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:28 pm

gerdy wrote:Viz - Not doubting your knowledge at at all, but why would test p have a different effect on bloat than test e?
I was always of the opinion that test was test, and the ester predicted the speed of release.

No worries mate, ask away. It is pretty much as Kompany says, Test is Test the only difference is the length of the ester. The OP is running 600mg of Test E, I personally prefer not to pin all 600mg plus what ever else is being stacked at the same time, or in the same place. So it most often means two or even three separate jabs. :D My lads don't like PIP at all. Now Test P because of the shorter ester requires a more frequent pin (downside), but because of the shorter ester you are actually getting more actual test per pin. Another big plus is that with the more frequent pin (assuming) you are cutting, a competitor can better manage any side effects during the cut.

AI is very important with any Test based stack. It is the increased levels of estrogen that account for the water retention, the bloat. Run a good AI during your cycle and all is good.

At the end of the day it is all about preference, and what works for the individual.

Viz

Postby Viz » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:28 pm

Kompany4 wrote:Test is test mate, many people believe prop is better for bloat than an enanthate but what you will find is prop is generally used on a cut meaning someone's diet is probably a lot more nailed on and resulting in less bloat
Sodium and estrogen cause bloat- want to combat that? It's all diet(sodium) and an A.I if needed

Spot on buddy.

Whizo

Postby Whizo » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:49 pm

Have you considered finishing your cycle off with Anavar instead of Winny? Just an idea, I did this with one of my cycles and was very in impressed with the end result.

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”