How long to wait for pct after last injection

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

Widzylad

How long to wait for pct after last injection

Postby Widzylad » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:47 am

Hey guys just wondering as i was reading about how long you should wait for pct after last injection from a test e cycle is it 2 weeks or 3 weeks or 4 weeks?

Any help will be much appreciated

Steven.

Littletodd

Re: How long to wait for pct after last injection

Postby Littletodd » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:11 am

I do 14 days for enanthate, half life is 10.5 days so most of it should be cleared by then
Massive, Ripped, Natural <<<< Pick two

No amount of fat burners will substitute a calorie deficit :-)

Widzylad

Postby Widzylad » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:58 am

Littletodd wrote:I do 14 days for enanthate, half life is 10.5 days so most of it should be cleared by then

That's means today then lol just doing Clomid and novla 100/100/50/25 and 40/40/20/10

Is airmidex and good for pct just been reading about it?

I do have hcg but going to try a few things with that like doing it at the end of of cycle for a few weeks and doing it during cycle and write every thing down try get my pct on point because it's one thing that I have read for the last month and reading all different stuff and dosage and am starting to pull my hair out :lol: am just thinking about all if this as a apprenticeship so 4 year time I will be give advice out :x

Littletodd

Postby Littletodd » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:15 pm

Widzylad wrote:
Littletodd wrote:I do 14 days for enanthate, half life is 10.5 days so most of it should be cleared by then

That's means today then lol just doing Clomid and novla 100/100/50/25 and 40/40/20/10

I do have hcg but going to try a few things with that like doing it at the end of of cycle for a few weeks and doing it during cycle and write every thing down try get my pct on point because it's one thing that I have read for the last month and reading all different stuff and dosage and am starting to pull my hair out :lol: am just thinking about all if this as a apprenticeship so 4 year time I will be give advice out :x

There's generally no need to take arimidex for PCT on top of nolvadex and clomid. The Nolva and Clomid will block any estrogen in your bloodstream from causing gyno and by the end of PCT your estrogen levels will have dropped to a low enough level where you aren't in danger of getting gyno.

If you were running HCG alongside those 2 drugs for PCT (like I do) that would be a different story as HCG aromatises but in your case there shouldn't be any need for it
Massive, Ripped, Natural <<<< Pick two

No amount of fat burners will substitute a calorie deficit :-)

Widzylad

Postby Widzylad » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:08 pm

Littletodd wrote:
Widzylad wrote:

There's generally no need to take arimidex for PCT on top of nolvadex and clomid. The Nolva and Clomid will block any estrogen in your bloodstream from causing gyno and by the end of PCT your estrogen levels will have dropped to a low enough level where you aren't in danger of getting gyno.

If you were running HCG alongside those 2 drugs for PCT (like I do) that would be a different story as HCG aromatises but in your case there shouldn't be any need for it

Cheers for the input a was going to hcg but just back from holiday so that's why am go leave it untill next cycle which will probably be in 12 weeks time just doing oxy and test e either 600 or 700 hundred then I will start doing either eq with test or deca with sus all depend

alex005

Postby alex005 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:42 am

Recently I read somewhere that it's optimally about 20 days
[font=Bradley Hand ITC]“If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.” – Steve Jobs[/font]

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”