mk577

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

Bigmick81

Re: mk577

Postby Bigmick81 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:26 pm

Yeah had read that, I don’t really get any issues apart from the length of time lol.. is there any other issues with this ie heart, had read this somewhere. I will get some anyways and start at 0.5 every 3 or 4 th day, that reasonable protocol mate.

CrazySteroids

Re: mk677

Postby CrazySteroids » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:37 am

Here's MK677 powder picture:

Littletodd

Re: mk677

Postby Littletodd » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:02 am

CrazySteroids wrote:Here's MK677 powder picture:

Hey bud, I've removed your picture because it contained a link to your website.

Have you got authorisation from admin to sell your product on here?
Massive, Ripped, Natural <<<< Pick two

No amount of fat burners will substitute a calorie deficit :-)

Abs-Sent

Postby Abs-Sent » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:38 pm

So I'm sitting on some MK-677 and I know Viz your a big advocate for it's use during PCT but is it also good to start using it say a month before then end of cycle to help a bit of fat loss (which may be visually offset by water retention) especially as it take quite a while to have an obvious effect?

Viz

Postby Viz » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:36 pm

I am a big advocate of SARMs full stop.

Three weeks before I end cycle I start MK577 and continue with the course of cardarine I use for the entire duration on cycle and post cycle protocol.

Lads there is a new'ish SARM that I am testing at the minute with some of my lads, I will be starting it when I am done this cycle too. Here is some of the blurb but I have not tested personally as yet once I do I will post up some kind of feedback.

ENCLOMIPHENE :
Enclomiphene is a non-steroidal estrogen receptor antagonist that promotes gonadotropin-dependent testosterone secretion by the testes. Enclomiphene is the trans-isomer of clomiphene, which is about a 60-40 mix of trans (Enclomiphene) and cis (Zuclomiphene). While enclomiphene (trans-clomiphene) is an estrogen antagonist, zuclomiphene (cis-clomiphene) is a mixed agonist, responsible for the estrogenic activity and therefore the common side effects sometimes seen in males. The enclomiphene isomer is responsible for the anti-estrogen activity and the restoration of ones hypothalamic–pituitary–gonadal axis. In recent clinical trials, enclomiphene increased serum LH and FSH with concomitant increases in testosterone in men with secondary hypogonadism. Enclomiphene showed overall better results than testosterone gels, which raise serum testosterone but can lower LH and FSH at the same time.
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:56 pm

I'm in same boat as Viz here, I'm a huge fan of sarms particularly during PCT.

I'm currently using MK-677 & Ostarine, finding them to be of great benefit post cycle.

Haven't tried Enclomiphene but will look into it.
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

Abs-Sent

Postby Abs-Sent » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:38 pm

Thanks guys. Viz that sounds like a novel addition, I’ll keep my eye on it. I have osterine too would you take both during PCT or perhaps just the MK677 during post cycle then move onto Osterine as a sort of bridge when PCT is finished and natural test levels are returning to normal?

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:32 am

I run them together Abs & keep both going when I stop PCT drugs.
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

Abs-Sent

Postby Abs-Sent » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:36 pm

ADAM wrote:I run them together Abs & keep both going when I stop PCT drugs.

Cheers Adam - nice to have something to look forward to during PCT :D

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”