Dunning Test Enan 250

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

Widzylad

Re: Dunning Test Enan 250

Postby Widzylad » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:00 pm

Robbie wrote:
admin wrote:
DunningLabs wrote:Anyone using our Testosterone Enanthate 250 Batch 042002?
We are offering a free Testosterone Blood Test, and to thank you for posting the results of your blood test, we will send you a free vial of Test 250.

why only Batch 042002?
using Batch 042003 Test 250, happy to also do the test.

Probably because someone is bitching on Ukmuscle

Yeah I just read the guy got his test back back which game back low has anybody else used batch number 042002 and seen result

Widzylad

Postby Widzylad » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:04 pm

AsItIs wrote:
Widzylad wrote:Hey not using yet I have 6 bottles of 042002 is there anything up with them?

You Seriously Got To Ask That? Its Dunning......

Guy Called Stu With An Ulterior Motive Blaming His Low Test Levels On Dunning.
Funny That The Same Guy Was Only Over Here A Few Days Ago Telling Us All How He Is Off Gear For Awhile. Fucking Liar.
https://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/topic/318415-dunning-labs/

I've not used dunning yet but I have stocked up on there products

Only used dimension and Taylormade

Loynesy

Postby Loynesy » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:07 pm

DunningLabs wrote:
Loynesy wrote:
We are offering a free Testosterone Blood Test, and to thank you for posting the results of your blood test, we will send you a free vial of Test 250.

using this batch for my TRT Therapy.
happy to take the blood test offered doing a finger prick test.

Finger prick test is fine.
email me your address please ill get the blood test sent out to you immediately.
How long have you been running this particular batch and at what dosage and when was your last dosage?

emailed.
i purchased 5 vials back in may from JD and have been using this particular batch since then. i subq 30units 0.3ml x 2 weekly.
last shot was yesterday, another shot thursday. i can tell you emphatically that the dosage is correct because any dip in my trt treatment is very visible to me, whether it is poor quality hcg or testosterone and i am getting neither. the batch is as good as any other batch i have used but i would still be interested in your blood test offer because i do get them done pretty regular and it is always useful to know.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:11 pm

ashbro74 wrote:
admin wrote:

why only Batch 042002?
using Batch 042003 Test 250, happy to also do the test.

Nothing to worry about with Batch 042003 Admin, been running for 7 week at 750mg week as a singular mate.
Strength increased, Libido notably increased along with sexual aggression (controlled may i add :D ) along with appetite increase and more importantly gained considerable mass and scale weight to boot (around 10lbs) whilst personally though feel tighter and more vascular due to sweating like a pig in this weather 8-) 8-) 8-)
So any doubters over on the lesser forums doubting dunning Labs, rest assured and i have used lots of Dunning products and all have been top notch and do exactly what that particular product is supposed to.
a very appreciative happy customer :D :D

no worrys Ash, i knew all was good, was just after a free blood test, lol.
im just about to start the oral primo, going to trial it, ill run a journal on it whilst im running it.

Whizo

Postby Whizo » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:41 pm

Just checked my batch and it says 008, it’s definitely the real deal and anyone saying otherwise just doesn’t have a clue. I’m taking 500mg per week on a cruise whilst on a calorie deficit diet, trying to lean up a bit. Fat loss is as expected but my strength has actually increased which is near impossible when on a cut, I have never achieved an increase in strength whilst cutting anyway, not without quality gear that is.

Widzylad

Postby Widzylad » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:41 pm

I think they would be mountain of complaints if the stuff was crap cause coz there was like a 100 in stock when a ordered some.

And the guy who put the post stu his name he never said when he done the test and he did switch suppier and the other stuff could of been the result in his results, and the way he was going on about it at first it was great then it was crap cause ppl wrote so his test results where on the low side

jdlegend

Postby jdlegend » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:08 pm

Widzylad wrote:I think they would be mountain of complaints if the stuff was crap cause coz there was like a 100 in stock when a ordered some.

And the guy who put the post stu his name he never said when he done the test and he did switch suppier and the other stuff could of been the result in his results, and the way he was going on about it at first it was great then it was crap cause ppl wrote so his test results where on the low side

Those that use know, those that have used know.
The name Dunning is a legacy that shall never be forgotten, RIP our friend John. The gear in his name will always reflect the quality of such a great man.

Widzylad

Postby Widzylad » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:23 pm

jdlegend wrote:
Widzylad wrote:I think they would be mountain of complaints if the stuff was crap cause coz there was like a 100 in stock when a ordered some.

The name Dunning is a legacy that shall never be forgotten, RIP our friend John. The gear in his name will always reflect the quality of such a great man.

Well sayed. Dunning doing the write thing buy handed out blood test results which cost them money to do and 1 complaint shouldn't matter maybe if there was like 5-10 then start to take notice. I've just started steroids so I've still got a lot to learn :D

jdlegend

Postby jdlegend » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:29 pm

Widzylad wrote:
jdlegend wrote:

Well sayed. Dunning doing the write thing buy handed out blood test results which cost them money to do and 1 complaint shouldn't matter maybe if there was like 5-10 then start to take notice. I've just started steroids so I've still got a lot to learn :D

That’s the thing.. there is no complaint...
Just 1 guy who got tested whilst he was in pct

ashbro74

Postby ashbro74 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:37 pm

Quote Admin.
Free blood test! :lol: :lol: Love it...
That log on the oral Primo your planning to trial would be great and much appreciated by many i would imagine buddy as we know Primo is one of your favourites buddy!

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”