Dunning Test Enan 250

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 3349
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:23 am

Re: Dunning Test Enan 250

Postby admin » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:03 pm

Loynesy wrote:
E5665BFA-E979-4571-A0B7-3B86F5FAD03B.jpeg



Don’t know how that equates but there it is.
On holiday cant reply.
Last shot was just before test.



Thats WAY ABOVE trt levels.
ok so im going to need to be corrected here, because heres my understanding.

depending on when the shot was administered. he claims he administered the shot before the test as far as i can gather so lets assume maximum levels...
roughly 500mg of test per week is going to give you a range of ABOUT 60-70...
therefore 154 means that the dosage would be around a gram of test....

now since he claims to be on trt.. no chance. thats nowhere near trt.
im guessing a front load before holiday?
i bet he comes back and says he front loaded.. otherwise the test is number 1 bullshit, or number 2, the gear is MASSIVELY overdosed... and i cant see that.

Widzylad
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:39 pm

Re: Dunning Test Enan 250

Postby Widzylad » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:06 pm

admin wrote:
Loynesy wrote:
E5665BFA-E979-4571-A0B7-3B86F5FAD03B.jpeg



Don’t know how that equates but there it is.
On holiday cant reply.
Last shot was just before test.



Thats WAY ABOVE trt levels.
ok so im going to need to be corrected here, because heres my understanding.

depending on when the shot was administered. he claims he administered the shot before the test as far as i can gather so lets assume maximum levels...
roughly 500mg of test per week is going to give you a range of ABOUT 60-70...
therefore 154 means that the dosage would be around a gram of test....

now since he claims to be on trt.. no chance. thats nowhere near trt.
im guessing a front load before holiday?
i bet he comes back and says he front loaded.. otherwise the test is number 1 bullshit, or number 2, the gear is MASSIVELY overdosed... and i cant see that.



So the test is good then?

User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 3349
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:23 am

Re: Dunning Test Enan 250

Postby admin » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:11 pm

Widzylad wrote:
admin wrote:
Loynesy wrote:
E5665BFA-E979-4571-A0B7-3B86F5FAD03B.jpeg



Don’t know how that equates but there it is.
On holiday cant reply.
Last shot was just before test.



Thats WAY ABOVE trt levels.
ok so im going to need to be corrected here, because heres my understanding.

depending on when the shot was administered. he claims he administered the shot before the test as far as i can gather so lets assume maximum levels...
roughly 500mg of test per week is going to give you a range of ABOUT 60-70...
therefore 154 means that the dosage would be around a gram of test....

now since he claims to be on trt.. no chance. thats nowhere near trt.
im guessing a front load before holiday?
i bet he comes back and says he front loaded.. otherwise the test is number 1 bullshit, or number 2, the gear is MASSIVELY overdosed... and i cant see that.



So the test is good then?



The test is showing he is running 1 gram a week of testosterone. (or close, someone will correct me, i may not be accurate)
so yes the test is good, but he is not doing trt..
we really do need to know EXACTLY how much he injected before this test for it to tally up with the test results.
for example, if he comes back and says he injected 6ml of test250 before the test, then the gear is underdosed.
if he comes back and says he injected 3ml of test250, then the gear could be overdosed..
it really is as simple as that.
but what i can say.. no way is this guy on trt.. not a chance in hell.

Widzylad
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:39 pm

Re: Dunning Test Enan 250

Postby Widzylad » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:24 pm

Well hope he gets back to us asap. Like you said he probably front loaded and probably 3ml don't think someone on trt will inject 6ml but am new to all this stuff and you never know.

Loynesy
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:24 am

Re: Dunning Test Enan 250

Postby Loynesy » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:16 am

you are correct in your assumption admin. i did indeed front load. i have been running x2 weekly shots ,total 0.6ml, works out around 170mg a week. this seems to put me in the 20-30 range which feels right for me. i also run HCG weekly and i have just started Growth Hormone at 2iu daily so not sure if that would change anything.
i am away for 10 days. rather than dip i decided to front load 2ml. total 500mg.

Stu1290
Posts: 262
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:44 am

Re: Dunning Test Enan 250

Postby Stu1290 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:26 am

So if you done 2x 0.3ml shots in 7 days before front load and then another 500mg for your holidays = roughly 650 mg test . And say possiable the test shot previous to the 7 days in system still so say 700 mg . Correct me if wrong but that is about 3ml give or take . So basicaly the test is showing the test 250 is in the 300mg per ml region , unless as you say the growth is aultering results but I can’t see it , as it just acellertes and increases the growth of all cells (good and bad)
Maybe someone can explain more , there’s a history of mnd in my family so never touched it .

User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 3349
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:23 am

Re: Dunning Test Enan 250

Postby admin » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:06 pm

Stu1290 wrote:So if you done 2x 0.3ml shots in 7 days before front load and then another 500mg for your holidays = roughly 650 mg test . And say possiable the test shot previous to the 7 days in system still so say 700 mg . Correct me if wrong but that is about 3ml give or take . So basicaly the test is showing the test 250 is in the 300mg per ml region , unless as you say the growth is aultering results but I can’t see it , as it just acellertes and increases the growth of all cells (good and bad)
Maybe someone can explain more , there’s a history of mnd in my family so never touched it .


in a nutshell thats pretty much it.
but theres lots of things of course than can alter a result one way or the other.
i think the test concludes that the test250 of the batch spoken about is fine, and AT LEAST the claim of the dosage on the label, its certainly, without question, not under.

Widzylad
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:39 pm

Re: Dunning Test Enan 250

Postby Widzylad » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:29 pm

admin wrote:
Stu1290 wrote:So if you done 2x 0.3ml shots in 7 days before front load and then another 500mg for your holidays = roughly 650 mg test . And say possiable the test shot previous to the 7 days in system still so say 700 mg . Correct me if wrong but that is about 3ml give or take . So basicaly the test is showing the test 250 is in the 300mg per ml region , unless as you say the growth is aultering results but I can’t see it , as it just acellertes and increases the growth of all cells (good and bad)
Maybe someone can explain more , there’s a history of mnd in my family so never touched it .


in a nutshell thats pretty much it.
but theres lots of things of course than can alter a result one way or the other.
i think the test concludes that the test250 of the batch spoken about is fine, and AT LEAST the claim of the dosage on the label, its certainly, without question, not under.


Yeah least we have got to the bottom of it as I have 6 bottles of that batch number and we should praise dunning labs for its good work

Stu1290
Posts: 262
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:44 am

Re: Dunning Test Enan 250

Postby Stu1290 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:30 am

Widzylad wrote:
admin wrote:
Stu1290 wrote:So if you done 2x 0.3ml shots in 7 days before front load and then another 500mg for your holidays = roughly 650 mg test . And say possiable the test shot previous to the 7 days in system still so say 700 mg . Correct me if wrong but that is about 3ml give or take . So basicaly the test is showing the test 250 is in the 300mg per ml region , unless as you say the growth is aultering results but I can’t see it , as it just acellertes and increases the growth of all cells (good and bad)
Maybe someone can explain more , there’s a history of mnd in my family so never touched it .


in a nutshell thats pretty much it.
but theres lots of things of course than can alter a result one way or the other.
i think the test concludes that the test250 of the batch spoken about is fine, and AT LEAST the claim of the dosage on the label, its certainly, without question, not under.


Yeah least we have got to the bottom of it as I have 6 bottles of that batch number and we should praise dunning labs for its good work



Yes definitely. A few weeks on this and I had oily skin and even night sweats so knew it was potent . Maybe give it a bash in a month or two when back on full cycle trying to recover at low dosage the moment

Widzylad
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:39 pm

Re: Dunning Test Enan 250

Postby Widzylad » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:35 am

Stu1290 wrote:So if you done 2x 0.3ml shots in 7 days before front load and then another 500mg for your holidays = roughly 650 mg test . And say possiable the test shot previous to the 7 days in system still so say 700 mg . Correct me if wrong but that is about 3ml give or take . So basicaly the test is showing the test 250 is in the 300mg per ml region , unless as you say the growth is aultering results but I can’t see it , as it just acellertes and increases the growth of all cells (good and bad)
Maybe someone can explain more , there’s a history of mnd in my family so never touched it .


Take it your blasting and cruising?


Return to “Anabolic Steroids”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests

cron