Dunning Test Enan 250

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

Stu1290

Re: Dunning Test Enan 250

Postby Stu1290 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:48 am

Widzylad wrote:
Stu1290 wrote:So if you done 2x 0.3ml shots in 7 days before front load and then another 500mg for your holidays = roughly 650 mg test . And say possiable the test shot previous to the 7 days in system still so say 700 mg . Correct me if wrong but that is about 3ml give or take . So basicaly the test is showing the test 250 is in the 300mg per ml region , unless as you say the growth is aultering results but I can’t see it , as it just acellertes and increases the growth of all cells (good and bad)
Maybe someone can explain more , there’s a history of mnd in my family so never touched it .

Take it your blasting and cruising?

I am so bud , just above a trt dosge of about 250 test and hcg 500mcg split Monday and Friday . Had a good run durning my cut using a few different things then tappered off recovery and everything has been harsh tho so jus cruising on a dosage the now to keep my labido in check and sense of well-being up , depression and lethargic issues was terrible some days but got to try over power it and remember it’s All in my head due to the test levels dropping etc . Maybe run a bulk Cource in a few months again if I feel ready for it but at the moment it’s not on the cards , streanght and size not really dropped either actually eating more as appetite is up slightly due to less aas in system .

Widzylad

Postby Widzylad » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:07 pm

Stu1290 wrote:
Widzylad wrote:
Stu1290 wrote:So if you done 2x 0.3ml shots in 7 days before front load and then another 500mg for your holidays = roughly 650 mg test . And say possiable the test shot previous to the 7 days in system still so say 700 mg . Correct me if wrong but that is about 3ml give or take . So basicaly the test is showing the test 250 is in the 300mg per ml region , unless as you say the growth is aultering results but I can’t see it , as it just acellertes and increases the growth of all cells (good and bad)
Maybe someone can explain more , there’s a history of mnd in my family so never touched it .

Take it your blasting and cruising?

I am so bud , just above a trt dosge of about 250 test and hcg 500mcg split Monday and Friday . Had a good run durning my cut using a few different things then tappered off recovery and everything has been harsh tho so jus cruising on a dosage the now to keep my labido in check and sense of well-being up , depression and lethargic issues was terrible some days but got to try over power it and remember it’s All in my head due to the test levels dropping etc . Maybe run a bulk Cource in a few months again if I feel ready for it but at the moment it’s not on the cards , streanght and size not really dropped either actually eating more as appetite is up slightly due to less aas in system .

Am go start blasting and cruising see when you come off your blast do you wait a few weeks then start the cruising?

Think about doing a 14 blast and 10 week cruise as just started aas then might come off every thing in a year for about 3 months then start back just a rest from needles and let my body slightly recover from the ass probs do a power pct just to help me out

Deads4days

Postby Deads4days » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:59 pm

No mate you blast for x amount of weeks and then just lower your dose down on next jab form your cruise and maintain that dose for however long you intend to cruise.

Widzylad

Postby Widzylad » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:13 pm

Deads4days wrote:No mate you blast for x amount of weeks and then just lower your dose down on next jab form your cruise and maintain that dose for however long you intend to cruise.

Cheers bud go do sus and deca 500mg each week for both do it for 14 weeks then cruise for 10 or 12 that seem okay?

Stu1290

Postby Stu1290 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:43 am

If you can cycle on and off I’d recommend that . Basting and cruising for year or so will mean the recovery might be a lot harder to get back to normal if it even does . But it’s your choice bud , cruising is common thing to do after a good few years of usage

Widzylad

Postby Widzylad » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:23 am

Stu1290 wrote:If you can cycle on and off I’d recommend that . Basting and cruising for year or so will mean the recovery might be a lot harder to get back to normal if it even does . But it’s your choice bud , cruising is common thing to do after a good few years of usage

Yeah been thinking about it, just after my pct last cycle I was emotional wreck think Clomid does that to you still go loads of time to change my mind but am 80% sure that am going to do it, will go to the docs and say to him and to see if they will run my bloods every 3 months just to make sure everything is in check.

Getting bigger is addictive and people coming up to you and saying wow your looking good lol

Am only 12st 3 but was 8stone pounds 2 years ago and the first cycle i done there was dbol and test 500mg a week, dunning dbol and dimesion test put on 15 pound lost about 7pounds which is a kick in the teeth

Littletodd

Postby Littletodd » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:44 am

Widzylad wrote:
Stu1290 wrote:If you can cycle on and off I’d recommend that . Basting and cruising for year or so will mean the recovery might be a lot harder to get back to normal if it even does . But it’s your choice bud , cruising is common thing to do after a good few years of usage

Yeah been thinking about it, just after my pct last cycle I was emotional wreck think Clomid does that to you still go loads of time to change my mind but am 80% sure that am going to do it, will go to the docs and say to him and to see if they will run my bloods every 3 months just to make sure everything is in check.

Getting bigger is addictive and people coming up to you and saying wow your looking good lol

Am only 12st 3 but was 8stone pounds 2 years ago and the first cycle i done there was dbol and test 500mg a week, dunning dbol and dimesion test put on 15 pound lost about 7pounds which is a kick in the teeth

Wouldn't recommend telling your GP about steroid use mate. You can get private blood testing services online

Telling your GP results in this being added to your medical records which invalidates life insurance, plus any illness you get in the future they will probably blame on the steroids lol
Massive, Ripped, Natural <<<< Pick two

No amount of fat burners will substitute a calorie deficit :-)

Widzylad

Postby Widzylad » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:48 pm

Littletodd wrote:
Widzylad wrote:

Wouldn't recommend telling your GP about steroid use mate. You can get private blood testing services online

Telling your GP results in this being added to your medical records which invalidates life insurance, plus any illness you get in the future they will probably blame on the steroids lol

Yeah true will I just get full bloods done every 3months? Gp are a waste of time these days anyways Google my new gp :lol:

Stu1290

Postby Stu1290 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:57 am

Normally it’s good practice to get bloods done before and after a cycle bud I’m sure if u post the results up one of the more experienced guys on the bloods will keep u right. Try a long cycle first e.g orals+ test decca eq or somethin for 16 week try to recover from that and see how it goes as being on blast cruise for year or so might play with ur head a bit and become the normal for you and could struggle to come off ever again if u wanted to . I’m 3 months into a cruise and still not right after last cycle but getting there slowly .

Widzylad

Postby Widzylad » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:44 pm

Stu1290 wrote:Normally it’s good practice to get bloods done before and after a cycle bud I’m sure if u post the results up one of the more experienced guys on the bloods will keep u right. Try a long cycle first e.g orals+ test decca eq or somethin for 16 week try to recover from that and see how it goes as being on blast cruise for year or so might play with ur head a bit and become the normal for you and could struggle to come off ever again if u wanted to . I’m 3 months into a cruise and still not right after last cycle but getting there slowly .

What do mean not right in the head? How long have been doing aas for? Tbh I feel better when am on the stuff usually suffer from depression and anxiety have been for many years it's all started when started fighting for my son in court on and off 3 years doing that made my mind weaker, soon as I Done my first cycle my gf noticed a big change in me wasn't so down abit happier and never worried about anything

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”