Dunning Test Enan 250

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

Deads4days

Re: Dunning Test Enan 250

Postby Deads4days » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:51 pm

Widzylad wrote:
Stu1290 wrote:Normally it’s good practice to get bloods done before and after a cycle bud I’m sure if u post the results up one of the more experienced guys on the bloods will keep u right. Try a long cycle first e.g orals+ test decca eq or somethin for 16 week try to recover from that and see how it goes as being on blast cruise for year or so might play with ur head a bit and become the normal for you and could struggle to come off ever again if u wanted to . I’m 3 months into a cruise and still not right after last cycle but getting there slowly .

What do mean not right in the head? How long have been doing aas for? Tbh I feel better when am on the stuff usually suffer from depression and anxiety have been for many years it's all started when started fighting for my son in court on and off 3 years doing that made my mind weaker, soon as I Done my first cycle my gf noticed a big change in me wasn't so down a bit happier and never worried about anything

This exactly ! I was miss-diagnosed with depression and anxiety for over 14 years of my life and instead was low test and been on pretty much most meds going and then few years ago had enough did more research and found that pretty much all my symptoms were actually that of low test. Docs will do their best to palm you off with antidepressants as it costs less, easier for them to do and also they know fuck all about TRT and its too much hassle for them and easier to go here pop these pills and off you go!

Also the meds caused me to get gyno, still to have surgery and also fucked my mental health when all was needed was some hormone that my body should naturally produce but wasn't producing enough of.

Also with the amount of estrogen producing goods knocking around these days surprised we aren't all feminised by now lol.

Stu1290

Postby Stu1290 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:20 pm

Yes generally everyone will feel better on test , I do personally feel better on it but as the years have went on I feel the dosages increase and recovery time is getting longer but everyone is different . Been on and off since 25 so tht be 6 years now but prob been on solid since 2016 blast sand cruise that is .
When I say it plays with ur head I mean it’s like driving ur car with the turbo on then year or so later it getting took off it’s just not the same power etc , after a year it’s the norm and it can effect some people heavily mentally going back to standard “natty”

D4d mate had this descussion loads of times with friends if the nhs gave out trt and free gym memberships we would live in a better place , placebos and anti depressants are not the answers

Widzylad

Postby Widzylad » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:01 am

Deads4days wrote:
Widzylad wrote:
Stu1290 wrote:Normally it’s good practice to get bloods done before and after a cycle bud I’m sure if u post the results up one of the more experienced guys on the bloods will keep u right. Try a long cycle first e.g orals+ test decca eq or somethin for 16 week try to recover from that and see how it goes as being on blast cruise for year or so might play with ur head a bit and become the normal for you and could struggle to come off ever again if u wanted to . I’m 3 months into a cruise and still not right after last cycle but getting there slowly .

What do mean not right in the head? How long have been doing aas for? Tbh I feel better when am on the stuff usually suffer from depression and anxiety have been for many years it's all started when started fighting for my son in court on and off 3 years doing that made my mind weaker, soon as I Done my first cycle my gf noticed a big change in me wasn't so down a bit happier and never worried about anything

This exactly ! I was miss-diagnosed with depression and anxiety for over 14 years of my life and instead was low test and been on pretty much most meds going and then few years ago had enough did more research and found that pretty much all my symptoms were actually that of low test. Docs will do their best to palm you off with antidepressants as it costs less, easier for them to do and also they know fuck all about TRT and its too much hassle for them and easier to go here pop these pills and off you go!

Also the meds caused me to get gyno, still to have surgery and also fucked my mental health when all was needed was some hormone that my body should naturally produce but wasn't producing enough of.

Also with the amount of estrogen producing goods knocking around these days surprised we aren't all feminised by now lol.

They anti depressants are worse for you, tryed thum all never done much accept make be bone idle and lazy as fuck. Kept going back to the doctors and all they done was up my dose. My minds more at ease when am doing test and am much confident and looking better obv lol so if I have to take test the rest of my life or go back to how I used to feel I know what one I will choose

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”