Anadrol or superdrol

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

Bigmick81

Anadrol or superdrol

Postby Bigmick81 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:12 pm

Guys acan I have people’s honest opinions of wheatger to buy and run Anadrol or superdrol for 4 weeks coming up. Cheers

Kompany4

Re: Anadrol or superdrol

Postby Kompany4 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:30 pm

Having tried them both many times I’d hsve to go with anadrol bud I love the stuff don’t get me wrong SuperDrol is very potent stuff too I’ve just had better results every time with anadrol mate

Viz

Postby Viz » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:48 pm

Both are good, and both will do pretty much what you want. Personally I go the slow and lean way, don't want to hold too much water, don't like the red face bloat that Anadrol most often brings. That means Superdrol of the two you have put up for discussion would get the nod if you are only looking at those two.

But for me TBol every time. Gives me the strength gains I want, and the lean muscle that I will tend to keep without weight gain and no need to cut after my cycle. Remember I am quite a bit older than most here so an oral that does not raise BP or mess with my sleep, or aromatase at all is a win win for me.

Just adding this to the mix for you to think about.
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.

Inception

Postby Inception » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:21 pm

Superdrol blows anadrol out of the water for lean quality gains.

Thing with superdrol is you need to be pretty lean for it to shine.

Anadrol will blow you up & make you puffy, Superdrol makes you grow and forces food where it should be!

Inception

Postby Inception » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:22 pm

Viz wrote:Both are good, and both will do pretty much what you want. Personally I go the slow and lean way, don't want to hold too much water, don't like the red face bloat that Anadrol most often brings. That means Superdrol of the two you have put up for discussion would get the nod if you are only looking at those two.

But for me TBol every time. Gives me the strength gains I want, and the lean muscle that I will tend to keep without weight gain and no need to cut after my cycle. Remember I am quite a bit older than most here so an oral that does not raise BP or mess with my sleep, or aromatase at all is a win win for me.

Just adding this to the mix for you to think about.

TBOL seems to be quite popular on this board, I have never used it.

I love the sound of it though....mild and seems to work...

Viz

Postby Viz » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:04 pm

The key for me is that the gains are solid, not just water. Strength is boosted big time and I don't pack on any unproductive weight, in other words I do not pork up. Guess it is the same reason I like EQ in my cycles. :geek:

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:06 pm

I don't like either, anadrol blows me up like a balloon & superdrol makes me feel like shit, even at a low dose.
Tbol would be the better option for me as well
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

Bigmick81

Postby Bigmick81 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:30 pm

Viz wrote:The key for me is that the gains are solid, not just water. Strength is boosted big time and I don't pack on any unproductive weight, in other words I do not pork up. Guess it is the same reason I like EQ in my cycles. :geek:

What doses of T Bol do you use
Mate

Bigmick81

Postby Bigmick81 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:31 pm

Is t Bol essentially dbol
Without the bloat..

Viz

Postby Viz » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:24 pm

Turinabol - Traces its origins way back in the cold war period. STASI14.25 was an East German program of systemic doping of its athletes during the 1960's, TBol was designed and manufactured by the pharmaceutical company Jenapharm. The purpose of the product was simply to enable their athletes to be stronger and 'better' than all the rest. Making significant strength gains, increasing lean muscle mass all without any major weight gains such as those you get from Dbol, which are only retained water in the main.

Body building had different needs, we want bigger muscles. TBol provides the strength, and you look hard, not puffy on TBol plus the ability to strongly bind to SHBG, and finally an increase in free Testosterone make TBol a very valuable addition to a stacked cycle.

Dosage would be between 20 and 50 mg per day, you don't need more than that. I have seen folks pushing over 100mg but it is just not needed. I split my dosage in two. Morning and night even though the half life is 16 hours. Just force of habit I guess.

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”