Moderator: MOO

Bigmick81

Re: Anadrol or superdrol

Postby Bigmick81 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:01 pm

Cheers mate wil try

Dragon

Postby Dragon » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:11 pm

Does Tbol need to be run along side a test fine to run on it owns ?

Viz

Postby Viz » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:16 pm

TBol will not have you running to the scales every week to see how many pounds you have packed on when used by itself. It is best used as part of a stack yes.

So a good Test stack would be.

50mgs Tbol ED for 8 weeks.
500mgs week Test C for 12 weeks.
20mgs Cardarine

Followed by a solid PCT

Cardarine - for fat loss during the cycle and improved vascularity and best of all your endurance (cardio) will improve. That helps not only with the weights session but also when on the cycle.
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.

Dragon

Postby Dragon » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:35 pm

Viz wrote:TBol will not have you running to the scales every week to see how many pounds you have packed on when used by itself. It is best used as part of a stack yes.

So a good Test stack would be.

50mgs Tbol ED for 8 weeks.
500mgs week Test C for 12 weeks.
20mgs Cardarine

Followed by a solid PCT

Cardarine - for fat loss during the cycle and improved vascularity and best of all your endurance (cardio) will improve. That helps not only with the weights session but also when on the cycle.

Nice one viz. any info on where I can get hold
Of cardarine? If I’m totally honest I’ve never heard of it before.
And in your opinion a solid PCT would consist of exactly ?
Clomid nolva hcg ?

Viz

Postby Viz » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:46 pm

Cardarine from Receptorchem https://receptorchem.co.uk/product/gw-501516/

PCT well that is a topic that needs its own thread. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: Let me just say I am not a huge fan of HCG at all.
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.

OLLIEM1

Postby OLLIEM1 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:51 am

Never done Anadrol as I dont need to look bloated as im after Quality. Sdrol 10mg for 2 weeks along side a good liver guard and of course some test.

alex005

Postby alex005 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:03 pm

from another thema
Superdrol 10mg a day taken 1-1.5 hours pre workout. Definite pump and glycogen retention noticed when paired with carb intake (usually fruit) pre workout. More veins and 5-10 lbs on all accessory lifts within 1 week. Noticeably bigger in mirror throughout the day. Mild lethargy (trouble waking up in morning and going about normal routine) - no irritability/no ed problems/no nose bleeds or other high blood pressure sides. 0 bloating issues. 0 issues remembering to eat.

Superdrol 20mg: 10+ lbs on all accessory lifts, veins just as prominent. I stay full all day rather than just high pumps post gym. Can literally feel the glycogen sitting in the muscle after meals. Slight heat problems after large carb intake meals. Bloating is minimal. Lethargy is strong, eating slight struggle with snacks. Occasional headaches and have to be more careful about going hypo post gym. But fuck i look full and strong in the gym. Arms noticeably better pump. Back pumps slightly painful.

Anadrol: all the same except more water retention and on 50mg / day you stay full throughout the day in comparison to sdrol you need 20mg to feel the same way all day (my personal experience). Lethargy from 20mg would be comparable to 150mg drol, but 100mg drol still pretty good amount of lethargy. Face/arms/abs bloated noticeably. Put on 10lbs almost instantly in comparison to sdrol which was a 5lb difference immediately once at full dosage.

Sdrol for me = better pump, better look and better paired with cutting since can help slightly with appetite suppressant and increase gym performance on a deficit.

drol for me = good pump, better feeling constantly throughout the day, have to worry about bloat and you lose the "look" i prefer to keep. Lethargy is on par with sdrol for the most part. Good pumps but i felt better strength with sdrol personally.

This goes back to the standard advice: drol/dbol better for bulking (ie wet compounds) vs tren/sdrol (ie dry compounds). I prefer sdrol overall and i've ran up to 30mg a day but will never do that again. 10mg a day is perfect taken pre workout without any sides leaking into your life, drol 50-100 is a varying sweet spot for most people out there. I say if you dont mind taking on some water and bloat - go with drol. Neither are "feel good compounds" in my opinion but both can be used almost interchangeably.
[font=Bradley Hand ITC]“If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.” – Steve Jobs[/font]

Widzylad

Postby Widzylad » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:30 pm

Where can I get some sdrol about? Cheers

Inception

Postby Inception » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:04 pm

alex005 wrote:from another thema
Superdrol 10mg a day taken 1-1.5 hours pre workout. Definite pump and glycogen retention noticed when paired with carb intake (usually fruit) pre workout. More veins and 5-10 lbs on all accessory lifts within 1 week. Noticeably bigger in mirror throughout the day. Mild lethargy (trouble waking up in morning and going about normal routine) - no irritability/no ed problems/no nose bleeds or other high blood pressure sides. 0 bloating issues. 0 issues remembering to eat.

Superdrol 20mg: 10+ lbs on all accessory lifts, veins just as prominent. I stay full all day rather than just high pumps post gym. Can literally feel the glycogen sitting in the muscle after meals. Slight heat problems after large carb intake meals. Bloating is minimal. Lethargy is strong, eating slight struggle with snacks. Occasional headaches and have to be more careful about going hypo post gym. But fuck i look full and strong in the gym. Arms noticeably better pump. Back pumps slightly painful.

Anadrol: all the same except more water retention and on 50mg / day you stay full throughout the day in comparison to sdrol you need 20mg to feel the same way all day (my personal experience). Lethargy from 20mg would be comparable to 150mg drol, but 100mg drol still pretty good amount of lethargy. Face/arms/abs bloated noticeably. Put on 10lbs almost instantly in comparison to sdrol which was a 5lb difference immediately once at full dosage.

Sdrol for me = better pump, better look and better paired with cutting since can help slightly with appetite suppressant and increase gym performance on a deficit.

drol for me = good pump, better feeling constantly throughout the day, have to worry about bloat and you lose the "look" i prefer to keep. Lethargy is on par with sdrol for the most part. Good pumps but i felt better strength with sdrol personally.

This goes back to the standard advice: drol/dbol better for bulking (ie wet compounds) vs tren/sdrol (ie dry compounds). I prefer sdrol overall and i've ran up to 30mg a day but will never do that again. 10mg a day is perfect taken pre workout without any sides leaking into your life, drol 50-100 is a varying sweet spot for most people out there. I say if you dont mind taking on some water and bloat - go with drol. Neither are "feel good compounds" in my opinion but both can be used almost interchangeably.

Nice synopsis of SDrol there......by far my fave oral, one of my fave steroids....

If you are lean sdrol is a daily game changer, should I ever compete again 14 days out I'll be hitting the sdrol...

barksie

Postby barksie » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:31 pm

anadrol for me but i got bad back pumps while training then my trainer was rolling my back on a hard foam ball, thought i was gunna die :D :,

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”