Anadrol or superdrol

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

Widzylad

Re: Anadrol or superdrol

Postby Widzylad » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:15 pm

barksie wrote:anadrol for me but i got bad back pumps while training then my trainer was rolling my back on a hard foam ball, thought i was gunna die :D :,

So what's history on aas how long you been doing them and what's your best cycle?

barksie

Postby barksie » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:14 pm

hi

4 years on aas ,still pretty new to it , blasting mostly, tried virtually every ugl lab going , wasted crap loads of money im not gunna lie, im 61 m8, body does not respond like a 25 year olds, but i would say that adrol i noticed the most with, strength went up good and physique started taking better shape, but back pumps were murder so quit it , now just take test mostly as a trt dose

Widzylad

Postby Widzylad » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:17 pm

barksie wrote:hi

4 years on aas ,still pretty new to it , blasting mostly, tried virtually every ugl lab going , wasted crap loads of money im not gunna lie, im 61 m8, body does not respond like a 25 year olds, but i would say that adrol i noticed the most with, strength went up good and physique started taking better shape, but back pumps were murder so quit it , now just take test mostly as a trt dose

Nice what labs where you using. Am new only done one cycle so learning alot from the guys on this forum. Where about you from you sound like your from Scotland

barksie

Postby barksie » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:43 pm

hi

from derby in east midlands m8, labs ive used are sis ( 2 years ago ) d4net ( 2 years ago) d-hacks, dimension labs , sphinx , tm , southern ghost, rx, baltic, malay tiger, balkan, oynx, alpha pharma, rohm, nas, primus ray, bioniche, pharmacom, MS pharma, loads more m8, some i cant remember as from local sellers,

best for me was d-hacks later dimension , sphinx, malay tiger ( nope never got one infection of malay) baltic ( not available) was gtg , alpha pharma androxin water based tren was the shit , MS pharma t400 test was good , so there you go , had a bit of trouble with sphinx at one point as all the caps on vials were coming off and had to reseal myself, but i never had one infection (absess) off any brand, im super clean m8, but a guy i talk to on uk muscle got absess while using malay tiger so who knows ,
Last edited by barksie on Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Widzylad

Postby Widzylad » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:01 pm

from derby in east midlands m8, labs ive used are sis ( 2 years ago ) d4net ( 4 years ago) dimension labs , sphinx , tm , southern ghost, rx, baltic, malay tiger, balkan, oynx, alpha pharma, rohm, nas, primus ray, bioniche, pharmacom, loads more m8, some i cant remember as from local sellers,

best for me was d4net later dimension , sphinx, malay tiger ( nope never got one infection of malay) baltic ( not available) was gtg , alpha pharma androxin water based tren was the shit , so there you go , had a bit of trouble with sphinx at one point as all the caps on vials were coming off and had to reseal myself, but i never had one infection (absess) off any brand, im super clean m8, but a guy i talk to on uk muscle got absess while using malay tiger so who knows ,

You have used alot of labs lol this why you want to try dunning cause it's not on your list lol the stuff thats going about in my area is sis labs the now the guys in the gym rave about it but I've read mixed reviews on the lab, I stick to 2 labs from now. Am thinking about doing blast and cruise next week

barksie

Postby barksie » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:22 pm

hi

this is why i said ive spent a fortune and could have saved myself a ton by just sticking to test and deca or just test ,and one ugl, but no i had to mix my own concoctions in barrel and experiment, but im like a kid in a sweet shop ,lol, i could not go wrong with dimensions, baltic and sphinx though , i liked malay tiger but others slate them, so try use one ugl and if you get the results then stick to it , but i dont tell anyone what to do,

SORRY MADE COCK UP, i put d4net later dimension, should read d-hacks later dimension labs,

Widzylad

Postby Widzylad » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:45 pm

this is why i said ive spent a fortune and could have saved myself a ton by just sticking to test and deca or just test ,and one ugl, but no i had to mix my own concoctions in barrel and experiment, but im like a kid in a sweet shop ,lol, i could not go wrong with dimensions, baltic and sphinx though , i liked malay tiger but others slate them, so try use one ugl and if you get the results then stick to it , but i dont tell anyone what to do,

SORRY MADE COCK UP, i put d4net later dimension, should read d-hacks later dimension labs,

Yeah think we all like to experiment on stuff lol think am going to test and deca dbol kicker or test and dhb and dbol kicker but don't know yet like to use all of them but no point for my second cycle 3 compounds going to 2

barksie

Postby barksie » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:49 pm

hi

i used dhb from southern ghost when they first bought it out , god the pip from that was bad, reminded me of the test mix that d-hacks used to do, could not walk , lol, i gave that away , but could have mixed with another product to weaken it down for pinning i guess, so less pip

but yes test and deca plus d-bol kik is good idea, or test prop for kiker, depends if you like pinning

Widzylad

Postby Widzylad » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:01 pm

i used dhb from southern ghost when they first bought it out , god the pip from that was bad, reminded me of the test mix that d-hacks used to do, could not walk , lol, i gave that away , but could have mixed with another product to weaken it down for pinning i guess, so less pip

but yes test and deca plus d-bol kik is good idea, or test prop for kiker, depends if you like pinning

Will be sus and deca and dbol just trying to use my dbol up gives me gyno but am okay on airmidex so use them up and try a diff oral

barksie

Postby barksie » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:59 pm

hi

i like winny with deca, but i will try anything to be frank, best cycle i did was tren , mast , test, then methyl tren injectable or androxine pre workout , boy i was on fire at gym , but my cholesterol went up to 10.9 , so had to cut cycle as doctor was gonna put me on statins and i wasnt about to take statins

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”