Beginner advice

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

WannaGetSwole

Beginner advice

Postby WannaGetSwole » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:05 pm

Hey guys, sorry for the basic question but we all gotta start somewhere right?

I'm a late 30's guy who's very fit and healthy, been doing cardio over 20 years and been lifting on and off for the past 10, but consistently lifting in the past year or so. I've been making gains but not as much as I'd like. Diet is clean.

I'm looking to get on the juice train in the next month or so and focus my life on training like a beast and getting big af. I've been doing a lot of reading and am happy that the rewards outweigh the risks.

My first cycle will probably be 500mg test-e/500mg deca.

Any advice/tips you guys can share with me?

Kompany4

Re: Beginner advice

Postby Kompany4 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:21 pm

Hi bud and welcome

First cycle I’d keep it nice and simple testosterone only cycle 500mg per week for 12 weeks leave the deca out for another cycle

It’s good to learn how the body reacts to individual compounds rather than chucking a few in first time round and having to guess what’s dking what

I know guys who have ran test only cycles for years and grow so well still many people underestimate test only cycles

Deca is a very harsh compound and I wouldn’t advise it for someone’s first run if you want to add something to your test then throw in some dianabol for the first 4-6 weeks at 40mg a day split it 20 am and 20pm you’ll be very happy with this cycle providing food and training is on point

WannaGetSwole

Postby WannaGetSwole » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:51 pm

Thanks man. I'll find out about the dbol. My options are... limited to say the least. Getting my hands on T was hard enough, but I could potentially go with it solo for my first run.

My job involves sitting on my arse for the majority of the day. Is this going to cause me problems at all? Luckily my breaks are flexible and I'm free to leave my desk whenever I like. Gym is normally at 11am when it's relatively quiet. I see myself going after work too. I'm hungry for the gains.

I've read it can affect cardio workouts. Will I find it a lot harder to do a 10k?

Kompany4

Postby Kompany4 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:47 pm

No bud your job won’t hinder your gains/goals as long as your hitting the gym hard when you do go

Test is quite friendly to cardio and I wouldn’t expect any difficulty in your running/jogging

Chances are if your source had test then they more than likely will deffo have some dianabol but as said you will gain very well from just the test

Whizo

Postby Whizo » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:01 am

Kompany has nailed it, nothing else to add but follow his advice, couldn’t have said it better myself.

barksie

Postby barksie » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:26 pm

hi

how about test prop as kicker meanwhile using test enan ,( if you dont mind constant pinning test prop) i know people say that test enan takes awhile to kick in but i have sensitive prostate and if i have been off for a while and use test enan straight off the bat then i have trouble peeing 2 days later due to prostate enlarging from the test , so for me i dispute 2 weeks for enan to kick in , but thats me .

peoples thought on this ??

steve

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”