Weight Loss

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

OLLIEM1

Weight Loss

Postby OLLIEM1 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:39 am

Bonjourno!!

Ok so I weigh 17.5 stone and stand at 6ft, I have struggled to loose weight and seem to suit a bulk look rather than cut however I dream of looking cut. I eat clean, do not drink and most recently tried a Kato diet which made me feel shakey and faint. Im 45 and been off of training heavy for 3 years as I broke my back. I've been back in the gym for a year and feel great other than the fact I need to cut at least 2 stone. Tren worked really well but as soon as my 5 weeks was up (5 is all I can tollerate) the weight came straight back. I need an appetite suppressant and a weight loss cycle and was thinking T3, Clen or alike.

What is your favorite cutting or fat reducing compound and what cycle would you recommend for this fat boy to become the trim muscular bloke I know is underneith all tjis lol!

Thanks Chaps! Big up JD & Team for all the help and dedication they put into getting us our bits.

Viz

Re: Weight Loss

Postby Viz » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:55 am

Hello mate

Frustrating isn't it trying to get those bloody pounds off even when you eat clean. There are things you can do that may help.

First up, start a log book of everything you put into your mouth (no dirty thoughts here lads) seriously, you will be surprised just how many calories we can consume in a day even when we know we are eating clean. That will most often be your wake up call.

Now how to loose the pounds.

Work out what your maintenance caloric threshold is.
Plan your meals to be 50 calories less than that threshold.
Include an extra 30 minutes of cardio at the end of each weight session.
Do not deviate from your set meal plan.

Try this for two weeks - and you will see the difference. Do not use the scales during that period. Scales mean nothing, use the mirror or a tape measure at the end of the two weeks. Or better still if your gym offers the service get a full body measurement done before and after. BF and so on. The bulk of your weight is visceral fat my friend. That is the stuff that packs around the internal organs, not good stuff. Get that gone and the rest becomes easy.
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.

Deads4days

Postby Deads4days » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:57 am

Intermittent fasting works for me typical 16/8. I was nearly 16stone 5 weeks ago lost 10lb so far and haven't introduced cardio yet, when my eating window starts I will have a couple of apples and then a protein meal consisting of usually chicken or tuna and the a few bananas pre workout then a massive meal in evening and a shake before bed. Gets some getting use to but after a few weeks its easy.

alex005

Postby alex005 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:02 pm

lower calories in meals and add more cardio to your workout
[font=Bradley Hand ITC]“If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.” – Steve Jobs[/font]

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”