Test Phenyl Prop and Test Isocaproate

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

admin
Site Admin

Test Phenyl Prop and Test Isocaproate

Postby admin » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:06 am

Any info on these guys?
i see its about to join the dunning list, and i wanted to collect any data on both.
obviously i know the obvious, its just test with a different ester, but any usage? how does dosage usually come? how often frequency of shots?

Deads4days

Re: Test Phenyl Prop and Test Isocaproate

Postby Deads4days » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:41 am

To be honest mate never seen them sold on their own only in Sus, as far as I can guess Phenyl prop will be same as NPP hafl-life wise. Isocaproate has about 4 days half-life and comes in just after Phenyl prop which has 1.5 days.

Looks a bit like:

Test suspension
Test Ace
Test Prop
Test Phenylprop
Test Isocaproate
Test Enan
Test Cyp
Test Dec
Test Undec

Shame they aren't doing a Test Undec, that would be awesome.

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:58 am

Likewise, never seen either of these products for sale. Good on the lab for making them available.

I've obviously read online articles but as usual there's a fair bit of conflicting information. I would be really interested if anyone has personal experience of using them.
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:01 am

According to Ollie's half-life post
Phenyl is 4.5 days
Iso 9 days
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

Deads4days

Postby Deads4days » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:09 am

ADAM wrote:According to Ollie's half-life post
Phenyl is 4.5 days
Iso 9 days

Could be right but I got mine from http://www.steroidcalc.com
Which I think are the new half-lifes found to be more accurate , think Robbie or Inception posted similar a few months back too.

The old list most sites cite are actually the active lives of the compound not the half-lives from what I gather below.

This also explains why people that dose Sus 1-2 times per week experience big dips/not as good results compared to 3 times per week and always complain of unstable bloods.

About
None of the information on this site is guaranteed to be accurate. Use at your own risk.

The formula used for calculating the rate of compound release at a given day t is:

λ * N(t)
Where λ is the decay constant equal to ln(2)/h, h being the half life of the compound given in days; and N(t) is the half-life equation given by:

N(t) = n * e^(-t/λ)
Where n is the original dose of the compound in mg and t is given in days.

Terminal Half-lives
Testosterone Propionate: 0.8 days
Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 1.5 days
Testosterone Isocaproate: 4.0 days
Testosterone Enanthate: 4.5 days
Testosterone Cypionate: 5.0 days
Testosterone Decanoate: 7.5 days
Testosterone Undecanoate: 20.9 days
Trenbolone Acetate: 1.0 days
Trenbolone Enanthate: 4.5 days
Masteron Propionate: 0.8 days
Masteron Enanthate: 4.5 days
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate: 1.5 days
Nandrolone Decanoate: 7.5 days
Equipoise: 14.0 days
Primobolan Oral: 5 hours
Primobolan Injectable: 4.5 days
Halotestin: 7 hours
Anadrol: 14 hours
Dianabol: 5 hours
Turinabol: 16 hours
Winstrol Oral: 8 hours
Winstrol Injectable: 1.0 days
Anavar: 10 hours
Superdrol: 10 hours
These half-lives are approximations, and may vary slightly depending on injection site, carrier oil, and other factors.

Note: A different list of half-lives is often copy and pasted on various sites, claiming that, for example, the half-life for the propionate ester is 4.5 days and that the half-life for the enanthate ester is 10.5 days. This list is incorrect, and is the result of flawed calculations many years ago. See the "References" section for more information.

Active Dose
Injectable steroids are typically bound by esters, which comprise a portion of the steroid's weight. Because of this, 100mg of, for example, testosterone enanthate does not equate to 100mg of pure testosterone. In this case, there is only 70mg of testosterone being injected, and the remaining 30mg is the enanthate ester. This is taken into account when plotting cycles on this site, as different esters have different weights. Listed below is the percentages of the actual hormones for different steroid and ester combinations:

Testosterone Propionate: 80%
Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 66%
Testosterone Isocaproate: 72%
Testosterone Enanthate: 70%
Testosterone Cypionate: 69%
Testosterone Decanoate: 62%
Testosterone Undecanoate: 61%
Trenbolone Acetate: 87%
Trenbolone Enanthate: 70%
Masteron Propionate: 80%
Masteron Enanthate: 70%
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate: 67%
Nandrolone Decanoate: 64%
Equipoise: 61%
Primobolan Oral: 100%
Primobolan Injectable: 70%
Halotestin: 100%
Anadrol: 100%
Dianabol: 100%
Turinabol: 100%
Winstrol Oral: 100%
Winstrol Injectable: 87%
Anavar: 100%
Superdrol: 100%
References
Behre HM, Nieschlag E. 1998 Comparative pharmacokinetics of testosterone esters. In: Nieschlag E, Behre HM, eds. Testosterone: Action, Deficiency, Substitution, ed 2. Berlin: Springer-Verlag; 329–348.

Robbie

Postby Robbie » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:11 am

You beat me to it! Phenylpropionate = 1.5 days

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:34 pm

As I said, so much conflicting info online. That's why you can't beat first hand experience.

botchla

Postby botchla » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:56 am

Used TPP of a different brand a few years ago (MTS). Similar results to Prop but definitely less bite and pop IMO.

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”