Postby Widzylad » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:20 am

That's me started my cycle 40-50mgs of dbol everyday for 4 weeks

sus 500 and deca 500mgs split into m/w/f

And .5 of airmidex m/w/f

Guy thoughts on this started in Monday there

Littletodd

Re: Started cycle

Postby Littletodd » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:24 am

Keep Nolva on hand in case of gyno, dbol is a bastard for it especially at that dosage

You will need to watch out for prolactin sides in the later weeks but we're talking over the 8 week mark when the deca has really built up
Massive, Ripped, Natural <<<< Pick two

No amount of fat burners will substitute a calorie deficit :-)

Viz

Postby Viz » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:46 am

Littletodd wrote:Keep Nolva on hand in case of gyno, dbol is a bastard for it especially at that dosage

You will need to watch out for prolactin sides in the later weeks but we're talking over the 8 week mark when the deca has really built up

Yip, get some Caber now while there is stock. A small jar will last ages and well worth the investment.
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.

Widzylad

Postby Widzylad » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:18 pm

Littletodd wrote:Keep Nolva on hand in case of gyno, dbol is a bastard for it especially at that dosage

Yeah am gyno prone so might just take 10mg a day till the dbol is finished am just trying to finish my dbol up and start using other orals that aren't so much gyno prone

Widzylad

Postby Widzylad » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:19 pm

Viz wrote:

Yip, get some Caber now while there is stock. A small jar will last ages and well worth the investment.

Yeah got caber got 2 of them what's the dosage on caber?

Widzylad

Postby Widzylad » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:31 pm

The dbol am taking is taylormade ordered thum ages before I found a good source for dunning and keifei. But I do have dunning dbol and keifei so will use them up next few cycle

So don't know if taylormade is dosed correctly there while look like paracetamol never had white ones always been a colour to dbol

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”