Dunning d-bol

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

barksie

Dunning d-bol

Postby barksie » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:55 pm

hey guys

well , after trying 3 different brands of d-bol over a 3 year period ( because it did nowt i never bothered) and all of them akin to munching smarties ! i just want to say wow !! to dunning d-bol, took 3 -20mg caps as soon as i got them and boy i was walking around with pumps in back and legs , appetite was crazy and boy was i thirsty , the the next day took a cap before gym and all i can say is ouch the pumps were insane, i trained biceps and they almost doubled in size , well impressed , today trained shoulders and i mean trained not tickled and my shoulders felt like they were about to rip apart!!
so all in all well impressed and happy as larry , roll on the test dhb-1 ive got , cant wait

steve

ash111

Re: Dunning d-bol

Postby ash111 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:18 pm

back in the day when i was younger and could handle it id take 12 of the (real) thai pinks so the same dosage,im not surprised you're pumped lol

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:50 am

barksie wrote:hey guys

well , after trying 3 different brands of d-bol over a 3 year period ( because it did nowt i never bothered) and all of them akin to munching smarties ! i just want to say wow !! to dunning d-bol, took 3 -20mg caps as soon as i got them and boy i was walking around with pumps in back and legs , appetite was crazy and boy was i thirsty , the the next day took a cap before gym and all i can say is ouch the pumps were insane, i trained biceps and they almost doubled in size , well impressed , today trained shoulders and i mean trained not tickled and my shoulders felt like they were about to rip apart!!
so all in all well impressed and happy as larry , roll on the test dhb-1 ive got , cant wait

steve

wish i could take dbol, it fucks with my ibs and appetite :(
that dhb they do barksie is a bit of a pain bud. you have to reheat it every day, try and keep it somewhere warm if you can, but it truly is an awesome drug, just a shame the ritual involves boiling before each shot.

Bigmick81

Postby Bigmick81 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:58 am

Yeah am dying to try the dhb too lads

barksie

Postby barksie » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:20 pm

admin wrote:

steve

that dhb they do barksie is a bit of a pain bud. you have to reheat it every day, try and keep it somewhere warm if you can, but it truly is an awesome drug, just a shame the ritual involves boiling before each shot.

oops boiling it up ? so i gotta heat it up , ok cheers for heads up

Deads4days

Postby Deads4days » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:36 pm

barksie wrote:
admin wrote:

steve

oops boiling it up ? so i gotta heat it up , ok cheers for heads up

Yep pyrex jug or a mug put vial of DHB in and pour freshly boiled water from the kettle and fill up to just under the vial crimp or to just above the level of the DHB in the vial. Leave in there 5 mins then shake the hell out of it and then put it back in for another 5 mins, withdraw into a barrel as normal. Try not to go over 1.5ml shots and try to mix with other compounds like a bit of test or whatever else your running. Doing the above I have yet to get PIP, apart from in my delts but always get PIP from delt shots regardless of compound.

barksie

Postby barksie » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:07 pm

ok thanks m8 for info

steve

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”