testosterone undecanoate

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

jdlegend
Posts: 276
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:49 pm

testosterone undecanoate

Postby jdlegend » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:32 am

finally!!!!

been told it will be stocked by dunning within 2 weeks.
seems you guys have been all over his ass emailing for it, so we finally got it!

User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 3298
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:23 am

Re: testosterone undecanoate

Postby admin » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:06 am

jdlegend wrote:finally!!!!

been told it will be stocked by dunning within 2 weeks.
seems you guys have been all over his ass emailing for it, so we finally got it!


Any news on the super test, I’ve sent u mail.

Shay
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:08 am
Location: Birmingham

Re: testosterone undecanoate

Postby Shay » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:24 am

jdlegend wrote:finally!!!!

been told it will be stocked by dunning within 2 weeks.
seems you guys have been all over his ass emailing for it, so we finally got it!


Hooray :) thats great news JD and nice to know we have that option being added to the list. Do you know what dosage per ml it would be? Never tried it but definitely want to see what it's like to use on a cruise

ADAM
Posts: 943
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:37 pm

Re: testosterone undecanoate

Postby ADAM » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:28 pm

Really interested in this product myself. Well done Dunning,
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

Deads4days
Posts: 1180
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:00 pm

Re: testosterone undecanoate

Postby Deads4days » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:50 pm

Will.defo be grabbing some of this also very good news, would jab it every month though not 2 that docs suggest but still once a month instead of 8-10 times a month is a big improvement.

Kompany4
Posts: 1186
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:00 am
Location: Manchester

Re: testosterone undecanoate

Postby Kompany4 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:58 pm

Is a great addition from the lab this nice work

Shay
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:08 am
Location: Birmingham

Re: testosterone undecanoate

Postby Shay » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:06 pm

Deads4days wrote:Will.defo be grabbing some of this also very good news, would jab it every month though not 2 that docs suggest but still once a month instead of 8-10 times a month is a big improvement.


That's good you only have to jab once per month and roughly what dosage per month would be best to jab per month for a cruise protocol?

ash111
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:43 pm

Re: testosterone undecanoate

Postby ash111 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:12 pm

im happy now :) almost purchased the sg version last week glad i didnt now

Deads4days
Posts: 1180
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:00 pm

Re: testosterone undecanoate

Postby Deads4days » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:23 pm

Shay wrote:
Deads4days wrote:Will.defo be grabbing some of this also very good news, would jab it every month though not 2 that docs suggest but still once a month instead of 8-10 times a month is a big improvement.


That's good you only have to jab once per month and roughly what dosage per month would be best to jab per month for a cruise protocol?


Protocol is 1000mg per couple of months(10-12 weeks)with a front load 500 first month so 500 then 2 weeks later 500 then 1000 every 2 months thereafter

I would go 500mg per month but front load the first month.

Shay
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:08 am
Location: Birmingham

Re: testosterone undecanoate

Postby Shay » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:38 pm

Thanks D4D and will use your protocol for when I start in the new year mate


Return to “Anabolic Steroids”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Abs-Sent, Bigmick81 and 47 guests