Injection sites

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

Beastmode

Injection sites

Postby Beastmode » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:10 pm

OK, so after all the pleasant welcomes I’ve received, I am gonna jump in with my first question for advice.

I used to only jab glutes, but my backside was turning into a pin cushion. I therefore recently decided I needed to build up the courage to pin my shoulders and my quads. After stressing for months about the quad, I finally took the plunge and then when I finally did it of course, realised just how easy a quad jab was. The shoulder is ok, but can sting quite a bit post injection (not really pip from the juice as the gear is sound and I don’t get it in glutes or quads).

So, my question is, are there any other sites that anyone can recommend? My quads are getting pinned in the “vastus lateralis” muscle, is there any other of the quad muscles that get pinned?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

BM

Bonus

Re: Injection sites

Postby Bonus » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:31 pm

The Ventraglutials is a forum fave for many on here , easily good for 2ml in each,
Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives - choice, not chance determines your destiny.

Littletodd

Postby Littletodd » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:36 pm

I’ve done glutes quads and delts and delts is the easiest by far. Slap bang in the middle of the lateral delt, aspirate using the nail of your index finger then off you go.

Was tempted to do ventro many times but never found the courage. Was told if you lay on the floor on your left for example and lift your right leg up towards the ceiling, that muscle that tenses near the hip is the ventro glute. I did feel the muscle that does that but never pinned it
Massive, Ripped, Natural <<<< Pick two

No amount of fat burners will substitute a calorie deficit :-)

Beastmode

Postby Beastmode » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:53 am

Bonus wrote:The Ventraglutials is a forum fave for many on here , easily good for 2ml in each,

I can remember reading about this a couple of months ago. From memory, I Googled the pics of the muscle and when I tried to narrow that particular one down in me, I was not confident that I’d got the right one enough for me to give it a try. But then I was like that with my first quad shot at first. I have another look, thanks ;-)
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long.

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:49 am

Rotate through them all shoulders, quads, glutes & vents. Shoulders are my preference
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

ashbro74

Postby ashbro74 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:38 pm

Personally never done a Quad shot over the years due to if the gear was pippy, had a tendency to be amplified if shot in Glutes and seen people in the past more or less incapacitated, especially the old Paki Sust which was bad enough in the Delts,Glutes etc..Usaual sites for me are Glutes, Vents, Triceps and Delts (Front,Sides and rear.) Although i only shoot volume of 1ml in front and rear delts.
If i had to pick apreference Vents are my personal fave due to ease of location and can like Glutes comfortably shoot 3ml at once if required.
More site the better as Adam said, Rotation will limit Scar tissue build up.

Robbie

Postby Robbie » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:21 am

Lats and ventro are nice spots, I've always done quads and tend to stick to quads/ventro if doing a shot over 2ml. Also chest is nice and easy to get to.

Ben3636

Postby Ben3636 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:06 pm

I draw gear with 23g green through 1ml slin pin.
Then switch to 30g yellow.
I go into outside of quad.
I rotate top middle bottom of quad.
Never had issue ever.
Painless.

Kompany4

Postby Kompany4 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:11 pm

Quads lying down on the bed are a doddle bud also delts in the bathroom mirror are effortless

Bigmick81

Postby Bigmick81 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:52 pm

Where is vents lads sorry to sound stupid here

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”