Injection sites

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

Deads4days

Re: Injection sites

Postby Deads4days » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:08 pm

Beastmode wrote:I only tried 1ml, didn’t want to over egg it. I still can’t believe how easy it was. The best thing about this is I now have 4 different sites on each sides, so when I’m on a blast, as I pin twice a week, I only hit each spot once a month, far more desirable than the once a week in each glute that I was doing this time last year, that was getting unbearable.

If you use Test undec and if you like Deca you can front load both to desired dose and could reduce the amount of jabs even more , or if doing test and other compounds use test undec @ whatever dose every 3 weeks(it's half life) and that leaves more room in your barrel for other compound options or if just test and one other compound you could pin test every 3 and then the second compound would be the only other you would be pinning frequently meaning less volume each pin. Hope all that waffle made sense.

Beastmode

Postby Beastmode » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:04 pm

Made perfect sense Deads, however, I’m pretty sure enanthate is as long acting as I can get my hands on. I use enanthate on both b and c as I hate pinning more than twice a week.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long.

Abs-Sent

Postby Abs-Sent » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:15 am

Beastmode wrote:OK, so I plucked up the courage to go for the ventrogluteal shot and........was a piece of cake! Seriously the easiest shot I have ever done.

So thanks to everyone for your input, has given me another easy place to pin from now on.

Abs-sent, using the sterile cap of the needle to make a make on the skin was a great call, worked perfect, cos when I sat down to administer, without that mark, is have been completely lost ;-)

BM

Good to hear chap! :) Like you say, they're just so accessible.

Beastmode

Postby Beastmode » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:34 pm

Good to hear chap! :) Like you say, they're just so accessible.

Abs, did my second one in my left vent and it again went in like a hot knife in butter! It’s so easy that it feels wrong. I can’t believe I’ve missed this trick all these years :-)
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long.

Kubis

Postby Kubis » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:44 am

I’ve been one of the most verbal on Vent shots over the years.... I myself found out about them by a random post right here a few years back... glute shots just didn’t suit me and I wanted something that was easy and I could do by myself.... (ex used to pin my glutes)
I posted pretty much the same questions and searched the same diagrams....ended up being as simple as sitting either on the toilet or edge of the bed and seeing that little fatty bulge just below the hip and diagonal to my groin.... a nice area to work with yet without the worry of nerves etc....can quite easily rotate between left and right as standalone sites and NEVER experienced pip in Vents ever..... you sound exactly like me back then...I just thought ‘why have I only just found this out?’
And ‘why doesn’t everyone do it this way?’
Enjoy ;)
if it's impotant to you then you will find a way, if it's not then you'll always find an excuse

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”