1.5ml for delts too much?

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

Snowman
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:14 pm

Re: 1.5ml for delts too much?

Postby Snowman » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:49 pm

I hit delts most of the time with 2ml with no problem... for some reason hitting the rear delts is less sensitive and I hardly feel the injection.... when using labs Like dunning where the oil is thicker, i put 2 ml in the syringe , I run the syringe under warm running tap water for 15 seconds, makes it a lot easier to inject...

P44ttf
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:18 pm

Re: 1.5ml for delts too much?

Postby P44ttf » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:19 pm

I've been doing 2.5ml gets a bit tight next day just watch that scar tissue

Beastmode
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:39 pm
Location: Middle England

Re: 1.5ml for delts too much?

Postby Beastmode » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:35 pm

ashbro74 wrote:1.5ml in delts should be no problem at all BM. Personally I've always used delts as part of my site rotation and always utilize them for 2-2.5ml per shot with no issues at all and always use 25g Orange 5/8 pin for Delts, so 1.5ml will be perfectly fine bud, if your cycle requires higher volume injections just increase the amount slowly to allow muscle fascia to stretch and get used to higher volumes of oil being injected into a particular muscle group. We hear a lot say they're getting PIP from people who are either newcomers to Ped's or trying a new site for the first time and blaming their gear, but truth is is usually too much volume too soon and just creates increased trauma to the site resulting in the PIP their experiencing.
So i guess my message is If you need to increase volume. Slow and steady wins the race buddy. ;)


Cheers Ash, all of this atm is to try and up my site rotation as in one of my previous posts, my glutes have pretty much stuck their two fingers up at me, telling me they’ve had enough of getting pinned too regular. Over the past 6 months, I’ve started pinning my quads, delts and now my ventro’s. I feel spoilt for choice!

One of the things which you say about pip does make me wonder though. I have used 3 different UG labs in my recent years and I have been fortunate that they are 3 labs that have never, ever given me any issues (1 is now dead in the water and 2 are hardly ever mentioned anywhere), no pip, no abcesses, no crashes, decent results BUT when I started pinning my delts earlier this year, I have been getting a stinging sensation which “feels” close to the skin which seems to last 12-24 hours. Now, it’s definitely not the gear as this does not happen in any other site, but I’m wondering now whether it’s, as you say, the muscle getting used to being parted? I had it down to the delt being more prone to becoming irritated by the alcohol in my swap pre pin, although I always wait a minute for it to dry (the only way to be 100% sure it’s done it’s job, apparently.). Ever had that Ash?

And Snowman, I always use the Miss’s hairdryer to warm the oil, I always worry that some water will get in the cap and on the needle running it under water! The hairdryer works a treat.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long.

ashbro74
Posts: 256
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:25 pm
Location: Wolverhampton

Re: 1.5ml for delts too much?

Postby ashbro74 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:35 pm

Beastmode wrote:
ashbro74 wrote:1.5ml in delts should be no problem at all BM. Personally I've always used delts as part of my site rotation and always utilize them for 2-2.5ml per shot with no issues at all and always use 25g Orange 5/8 pin for Delts, so 1.5ml will be perfectly fine bud, if your cycle requires higher volume injections just increase the amount slowly to allow muscle fascia to stretch and get used to higher volumes of oil being injected into a particular muscle group. We hear a lot say they're getting PIP from people who are either newcomers to Ped's or trying a new site for the first time and blaming their gear, but truth is is usually too much volume too soon and just creates increased trauma to the site resulting in the PIP their experiencing.
So i guess my message is If you need to increase volume. Slow and steady wins the race buddy. ;)


Cheers Ash, all of this atm is to try and up my site rotation as in one of my previous posts, my glutes have pretty much stuck their two fingers up at me, telling me they’ve had enough of getting pinned too regular. Over the past 6 months, I’ve started pinning my quads, delts and now my ventro’s. I feel spoilt for choice!

One of the things which you say about pip does make me wonder though. I have used 3 different UG labs in my recent years and I have been fortunate that they are 3 labs that have never, ever given me any issues (1 is now dead in the water and 2 are hardly ever mentioned anywhere), no pip, no abcesses, no crashes, decent results BUT when I started pinning my delts earlier this year, I have been getting a stinging sensation which “feels” close to the skin which seems to last 12-24 hours. Now, it’s definitely not the gear as this does not happen in any other site, but I’m wondering now whether it’s, as you say, the muscle getting used to being parted? I had it down to the delt being more prone to becoming irritated by the alcohol in my swap pre pin, although I always wait a minute for it to dry (the only way to be 100% sure it’s done it’s job, apparently.). Ever had that Ash?

And Snowman, I always use the Miss’s hairdryer to warm the oil, I always worry that some water will get in the cap and on the needle running it under water! The hairdryer works a treat.


Sounds like you got a few sites sorted to rotate now then BM ;)
Regarding the stinging your experiencing buddy, as long as the site doesn't get warm and red with noticeable swelling i wouldn't worry too much about it as slight Pip or stinging is understandable, afterall we are poking a hole in ourselves with a piece of steel and injecting a liquid containing your chosen hormone,usually with the addition of Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol and whatever carrier oil is used by the particular lab.
Personally BM my Glutes,Tri's and Vents are bullet proof and can handle most compounds but sometimes my Delts are pussies and cry like babies with a ml of Test/Deca :lol: so yeah, my Delts are probably the same as yours, just a little more sensitive to the trauma than other sites.
Hope this helps buddy.

Beastmode
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:39 pm
Location: Middle England

Re: 1.5ml for delts too much?

Postby Beastmode » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:50 pm

Thanks Ash. Yeah, I’ve just put it down to the nerves in my delts must be a little more sensitive than the other site.

I don’t think I could ever get a tricep injection done, I’ve only got 16” arms and my tri’s percentage of that 16” is pretty pathetic :D

Thanks again,

BM
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long.

Thejosephbear
Posts: 180
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:32 am

Re: 1.5ml for delts too much?

Postby Thejosephbear » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:03 pm

Just to add. When injecting in sites. Be sure the muscle is in the lengthened position. Doesnt seem to hurt as much. I pump 2ml - 2.5ml in my delt heads, triceps, upper chest, glutes all the time.
Started on the forearms now.

Inception
Posts: 371
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:57 am

Re: 1.5ml for delts too much?

Postby Inception » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:32 am

Thejosephbear wrote:Just to add. When injecting in sites. Be sure the muscle is in the lengthened position. Doesnt seem to hurt as much. I pump 2ml - 2.5ml in my delt heads, triceps, upper chest, glutes all the time.
Started on the forearms now.


Really?

Where abouts?

I have pinned every mucle group besides forearms and hammies; the anatomy of these muscles doesn't make for comfortable injectons imo.


Back on topic, alot depends on what you are injecting too, carrier oils and/or steroid.

Thejosephbear
Posts: 180
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:32 am

Re: 1.5ml for delts too much?

Postby Thejosephbear » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:50 pm

Inception wrote:
Thejosephbear wrote:Just to add. When injecting in sites. Be sure the muscle is in the lengthened position. Doesnt seem to hurt as much. I pump 2ml - 2.5ml in my delt heads, triceps, upper chest, glutes all the time.
Started on the forearms now.


Really?

Where abouts?

I have pinned every mucle group besides forearms and hammies; the anatomy of these muscles doesn't make for comfortable injectons imo.


Back on topic, alot depends on what you are injecting too, carrier oils and/or steroid.


Yeah thats what ive discovered. When lengthened rather than in a "normal state" it hurts waaay less.
Personally i think every muscle group gets used to the pain of the injection once youve done it a few times.
Calves was the most painful. But they dont hurt after a while.

ashbro74
Posts: 256
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:25 pm
Location: Wolverhampton

Re: 1.5ml for delts too much?

Postby ashbro74 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:32 pm

Inception wrote:
Thejosephbear wrote:Just to add. When injecting in sites. Be sure the muscle is in the lengthened position. Doesnt seem to hurt as much. I pump 2ml - 2.5ml in my delt heads, triceps, upper chest, glutes all the time.
Started on the forearms now.


Really?

Where abouts?

I have pinned every mucle group besides forearms and hammies; the anatomy of these muscles doesn't make for comfortable injectons imo.


Back on topic, alot depends on what you are injecting too, carrier oils and/or steroid.


Sounds like you got a few sites sorted to rotate now then BM ;)
Regarding the stinging your experiencing buddy, as long as the site doesn't get warm and red with noticeable swelling i wouldn't worry too much about it as slight Pip or stinging is understandable, afterall we are poking a hole in ourselves with a piece of steel and injecting a liquid containing your chosen hormone,usually with the addition of Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol and whatever carrier oil is used by the particular lab.
Personally BM my Glutes,Tri's and Vents are bullet proof and can handle most compounds but sometimes my Delts are pussies and cry like babies with a ml of Test/Deca :lol: so yeah, my Delts are probably the same as yours, just a little more sensitive to the trauma than other sites.
Hope this helps buddy.

thecoms
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:51 pm

Re: 1.5ml for delts too much?

Postby thecoms » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:51 pm

Had a tetanus recently and Nurse injected the triceps with no issues, personally I use delts or glutes, did thighs in past with no issues..


Return to “Anabolic Steroids”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 57 guests