Remembering the Great Man John Dunning who sadly passed away JANUARY 3rd 2001

Southern ghost Orals

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

Diesel86

Re: Southern ghost Orals

Postby Diesel86 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:21 pm

Inception wrote:
TrenEBrahh wrote:True... bloods show it was underdosed as well on UKM. But it seems to be the lab of the moment over on UKM. People can't seem to kiss it's ass enough.

Hummmm I wonder why that is.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Everyone is for sale on the team over there, no integrity - pay them to say what you want them too.

Any UKM staff like to discuss that further, they are also welcome to contact me...

Hi mate dark ghost is so hard for others to find, no matter how much I've searched for I cant find them at all.
I would love to try them though, but I never got a email from the old taylormade / SG.
Would I use SG again? Maybe but theres other labs I would first use as well such as Dunning labs which are an amazing lab, there anadrol was the best I've ever used.
Nexus labs
Neuro pharma
Dimension labs
Triumph
Keifei pharma

Arms 1962

Postby Arms 1962 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:49 am

Just listen to joej the guy is spot on regarding southern ghost and believe me he is 100%

jurassic_man

Postby jurassic_man » Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:00 pm

DG sound so desperate, it's embarrassing. They were nothing to do with tm. DG was never SG. Atomic pharma were around before tm went down, operating from fb, so they are not the "new" tm at all. They are the imposters, trying to smear the name of a solid lab. SG.ws has plenty of positive reviews and blood work to back it up.

Where is the proof of these false claims being made by people claiming about multiple infections and floaters? No one has seen anything on any forum. Claiming to know about another labs facilities is just dumb.

Again, embarrassing tactics by desperate people, struggling for customers.

LErn 2 you'se SPel cheque BoiS b4 U male ne moor lettuce :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eckelb

Postby Eckelb » Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:10 pm

jurassic_man wrote:DG sound so desperate, it's embarrassing. They were nothing to do with tm. DG was never SG. Atomic pharma were around before tm went down, operating from fb, so they are not the "new" tm at all. They are the imposters, trying to smear the name of a solid lab. SG.ws has plenty of positive reviews and blood work to back it up.

Where is the proof of these false claims being made by people claiming about multiple infections and floaters? No one has seen anything on any forum. Claiming to know about another labs facilities is just dumb.

Please keep taking it then bud. Have fun :D

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:26 am

Excellent first post on our forum jurassic_man.

Your the one that sounds desperate & embarrassing promoting a lab that clearly has issues.
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

Kompany4

Postby Kompany4 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:06 am

I don’t see lab pushing or much advertising at all to be honest from dark ghost...
I’d be more embarrassed from your comments and agenda than slating a very good lab like dark ghost.
Whatever floats your boat I suppose bud ......

TrenEBrahh

Postby TrenEBrahh » Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:08 pm

jurassic_man wrote:DG sound so desperate, it's embarrassing. They were nothing to do with tm. DG was never SG. Atomic pharma were around before tm went down, operating from fb, so they are not the "new" tm at all. They are the imposters, trying to smear the name of a solid lab. SG.ws has plenty of positive reviews and blood work to back it up.

I've seen zero good blood work coming from the sg ws site, and the blood work I've seen over on UKM only shows that there test is underdosed. And I seen the floater thread with my own eyes on UKM. It was some one who ordred some DHB and there was black particles floating around. Funnily enough all these threads have since been deleted. What a suprise.

Arms 1962

Postby Arms 1962 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:55 pm

DG is the real deal

Southukjay

Postby Southukjay » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:18 pm

TrenEBrahh wrote:

I've seen zero good blood work coming from the sg ws site, and the blood work I've seen over on UKM only shows that there test is underdosed. And I seen the floater thread with my own eyes on UKM. It was some one who ordred some DHB and there was black particles floating around. Funnily enough all these threads have since been deleted. What a suprise.

I'll explain why the thread you are referring to has been deleted.......

Ready......

Its because it never existed!

Oh hang on. Here it is:

https://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/topic/32891 ... nt-6217133

You got completely the wrong lab. It was RX labs that produced DHB with floaters in it. And to be fair to the fella at RX he was completely honest about it and admitted it publicly and offered everyone involved a complete refund and more on top.

No wonder there is so much disinformation going about when people like you post "facts" that you have seen with your own eyes which are actually totally untrue and completely made up.

jurassic_man

Postby jurassic_man » Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:27 pm

Desperate is sending letters to people's home addresses telling them SG.ws is fake :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”