Remembering the Great Man John Dunning who sadly passed away JANUARY 3rd 2001

NPP and DECA

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

SVR
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 10:56 pm

NPP and DECA

Postby SVR » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:26 pm

I tried NPP on a cycle last year, done 1 shot literally and a couple days later My cock went like spaghetti, even a numb sensation,
Do NPP and Deca both have this same affect ?
And is there any way to stop this?

I was on 500mg test
And 300primo,
When I tried it last year and stopped after the 1 shot,

User avatar
Littletodd
Posts: 913
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:38 pm
Location: Suffolk

Re: NPP and DECA

Postby Littletodd » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:34 pm

The erectile issues are usually as a result of rising progesterone i think or maybe prolactin can’t remember which one

You’d need to take caber from the outset with NPP if you are prone to this as NPP builds up in your blood very fast and therefore aromatises quickly too
Massive, Ripped, Natural <<<< Pick two

No amount of fat burners will substitute a calorie deficit :-)

SVR
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: NPP and DECA

Postby SVR » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:36 pm

Ok I don’t want to take that,
I’m trying to stay healthy as possible and heard bad things about that stuff,
I might try 50mg Deca twice per week just for joint health and a extra boost,

User avatar
Littletodd
Posts: 913
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:38 pm
Location: Suffolk

Re: NPP and DECA

Postby Littletodd » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:13 am

SVR wrote:Ok I don’t want to take that,
I’m trying to stay healthy as possible and heard bad things about that stuff,
I might try 50mg Deca twice per week just for joint health and a extra boost,


So anabolic steroids known to mess up your lipid profiles, enlarge your heart, cause high blood pressure amongst many other things are fine and healthy to take but the anciliaries like arimidex and cabergoline are a big no go right?

Honestly mate I would revisit your trail of thought there, granted SERMS and AI's are probably used more than they need to be but sometimes they are a requirement if you don't want to end up with nipples that lactate
Massive, Ripped, Natural <<<< Pick two

No amount of fat burners will substitute a calorie deficit :-)

Kompany4
Posts: 1398
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:00 am
Location: Manchester

Re: NPP and DECA

Postby Kompany4 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:31 am

SVR wrote:I tried NPP on a cycle last year, done 1 shot literally and a couple days later My cock went like spaghetti, even a numb sensation,
Do NPP and Deca both have this same affect ?
And is there any way to stop this?

I was on 500mg test
And 300primo,
When I tried it last year and stopped after the 1 shot,


As above mate solid advice, you need to fully understand the implications and problems you MAY face when running these powerful drugs.

Steroids are no walk in the park for anyone, we’ve all faced problems or sides or health concerns by running them but most of us have been fully prepared or ready to deal with them should they happen.

Trust me if your thinking of running any cycle make sure you’ve done your absolute best researching the hell out of it all because if you don’t have meds on hand for when or if you run into trouble you will be so mad with yourself or panic like hell if you can’t source them quick enough or at all for that matter Because you didn’t listen to the advice being given here.

Just for the record bud I’ve ran deca for years and was fine with it for the most part of it but the last couple of runs I’ve needed caber which luckily I’ve always kept a pack in my stash because let me tell you milk coming out of your tits amongst many of the other issues it can cause is no laughing matter.

Good luck with your goals bud, we’re always on hand to help.

SVR
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: NPP and DECA

Postby SVR » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:53 pm

Littletodd wrote:
SVR wrote:Ok I don’t want to take that,
I’m trying to stay healthy as possible and heard bad things about that stuff,
I might try 50mg Deca twice per week just for joint health and a extra boost,


So anabolic steroids known to mess up your lipid profiles, enlarge your heart, cause high blood pressure amongst many other things are fine and healthy to take but the anciliaries like arimidex and cabergoline are a big no go right?

Honestly mate I would revisit your trail of thought there, granted SERMS and AI's are probably used more than they need to be but sometimes they are a requirement if you don't want to end up with nipples that lactate


Wowww slow down gezza I didn’t say that, I’m talking particularly about caber as I’ve heard a few People have long term heart palpitations and other long term side effects, so yeah I’m not willing to risk that, and I had a consultation with the anabolic doc regarding my TRT, And he said stay far away from caber it can be very dangerous, also I’m not planning on running any heavy cycles only little add ones to TRT
My goal is health and longevity now,
As I stated before I’m thinking to add 50mg Deca for joint health something like that, Added to my TRT 200mg every 8 days with
and little Primo for extra gains with out extra estrogen sides,
Last edited by SVR on Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Littletodd
Posts: 913
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:38 pm
Location: Suffolk

Re: NPP and DECA

Postby Littletodd » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:55 pm

SVR wrote:
Littletodd wrote:
SVR wrote:Ok I don’t want to take that,
I’m trying to stay healthy as possible and heard bad things about that stuff,
I might try 50mg Deca twice per week just for joint health and a extra boost,


So anabolic steroids known to mess up your lipid profiles, enlarge your heart, cause high blood pressure amongst many other things are fine and healthy to take but the anciliaries like arimidex and cabergoline are a big no go right?

Honestly mate I would revisit your trail of thought there, granted SERMS and AI's are probably used more than they need to be but sometimes they are a requirement if you don't want to end up with nipples that lactate


Wowww slow down gezza I didn’t say that, I’m talking particularly about caber as I’ve heard a few People have long term heart palpitations and other long term side effects, so yeah I’m not willing to risk that, and I had a consultation with the anabolic doc regarding my TRT, And he said stay far away from caber it can be very dangerous, also I’m not planning on running any heavy cycles only little add ones to TRT


Fair enough mate I wasn't typing that in a malicious way so I hope you didn't take it that way :lol:

That's the problem with forums you can't read tone of voice etc, noted regarding the caber risks though thanks
Massive, Ripped, Natural <<<< Pick two

No amount of fat burners will substitute a calorie deficit :-)

SVR
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: NPP and DECA

Postby SVR » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:01 pm

Cool mate I understand from your side too,
You didn’t know I’m only doing TRT with little add on!

User avatar
Littletodd
Posts: 913
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:38 pm
Location: Suffolk

Re: NPP and DECA

Postby Littletodd » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:06 pm

SVR wrote:Cool mate I understand from your side too,
You didn’t know I’m only doing TRT with little add on!


You could still experience aromatisation from the nandralone. Some people are super sensitive to it and will have issues at 100mg, others can run 2000mg without issues, it's all very individual.

There is pramipexole as well if you did have issues but not sure if this is a no go for you also?
Massive, Ripped, Natural <<<< Pick two

No amount of fat burners will substitute a calorie deficit :-)

SVR
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 10:56 pm

Re: NPP and DECA

Postby SVR » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:09 pm

Kompany4 wrote:
SVR wrote:I tried NPP on a cycle last year, done 1 shot literally and a couple days later My cock went like spaghetti, even a numb sensation,
Do NPP and Deca both have this same affect ?
And is there any way to stop this?

I was on 500mg test
And 300primo,
When I tried it last year and stopped after the 1 shot,


As above mate solid advice, you need to fully understand the implications and problems you MAY face when running these powerful drugs.

Steroids are no walk in the park for anyone, we’ve all faced problems or sides or health concerns by running them but most of us have been fully prepared or ready to deal with them should they happen.

Trust me if your thinking of running any cycle make sure you’ve done your absolute best researching the hell out of it all because if you don’t have meds on hand for when or if you run into trouble you will be so mad with yourself or panic like hell if you can’t source them quick enough or at all for that matter Because you didn’t listen to the advice being given here.

Just for the record bud I’ve ran deca for years and was fine with it for the most part of it but the last couple of runs I’ve needed caber which luckily I’ve always kept a pack in my stash because let me tell you milk coming out of your tits amongst many of the other issues it can cause is no laughing matter.

Good luck with your goals bud, we’re always on hand to help.


Thanks for your thoughts mate, I’m just looking for a little add on to my TRT not any cycle


Return to “Anabolic Steroids”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: sdsdfvc and 57 guests