NPP and DECA

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

SVR

Re: NPP and DECA

Postby SVR » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:11 pm

Littletodd wrote:
SVR wrote:Cool mate I understand from your side too,
You didn’t know I’m only doing TRT with little add on!

You could still experience aromatisation from the nandralone. Some people are super sensitive to it and will have issues at 100mg, others can run 2000mg without issues, it's all very individual.

There is pramipexole as well if you did have issues but not sure if this is a no go for you also?

Yeah I get ya I was thinking more 50mg per week,
But what ill probably do is see how I’m getting on next couple weeks with the primo and TRT because usually Primo helps my joints a bit as well and then access it from there,

TrenEBrahh

Postby TrenEBrahh » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:49 pm

Got to say after being on a G of Deca for 14 weeks now I'd say I like Deca over NPP. I know Deca is slow to kick in but by my god when it does, I feel huge and strong... I've never felt this big and I'm about 1lb's away from 17st now... (Don't really weigh myself much but was curious this time) I've had to invest in a entire new wardrobe because of the size i've put on. Being able to almost out-fill xxxl t-shirts feels good man. :twisted: Very productive cycle.

Kompany4

Postby Kompany4 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:07 pm

TrenEBrahh wrote:Got to say after being on a G of Deca for 14 weeks now I'd say I like Deca over NPP. I know Deca is slow to kick in but by my god when it does, I feel huge and strong... I've never felt this big and I'm about 1lb's away from 17st now... (Don't really weigh myself much but was curious this time) I've had to invest in a entire new wardrobe because of the size i've put on. Being able to almost out-fill xxxl t-shirts feels good man. :twisted: Very productive cycle.

:D This is why deca is my all time favourite compound, well done bud.

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”