Remembering the Great Man John Dunning who sadly passed away JANUARY 3rd 2001

Dunning Labs

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

C2187

Dunning Labs

Postby C2187 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:32 pm

NOT SOURCING

Has anyone used the new 'biz' site yet? Hesitant to use as I've usually ordered direct and 'JD' is no longer replying on the original email, only received the site address by an email marked suspicious by my provider.

Viz

Re: Dunning Labs

Postby Viz » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:02 pm

My understanding is that quite a few of the lads have. I have not personally but based on threads that I have read here folks have been using the site.
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.

Sena2020

Postby Sena2020 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:59 pm

Yeah I’ve used the site ..

glimmer43

Postby glimmer43 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:45 am

I've used it and it works well however the stock levels are incorrect. I've just received an order that had a slip of paper inside saying 'EQ missing' then instructions on how to apply for refund. I've emailed them and recieved a reply saying 'we have not updated the stock levels since we have taken a bigger deposit.' whatever that means. So beware - if you're planning a cycle and relying on what you order being what they send, it might not happen. I'd suggest emailing them first to check if they actually have what you're going to order. Top quality gear as always but why they can't get their stock levels right is beyond me ...

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”