Remembering the Great Man John Dunning who sadly passed away JANUARY 3rd 2001

Juice

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

Mmg

Juice

Postby Mmg » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:06 pm

Is there anyway to verify that the dunning gear a bought is real . A no a can't discuss source on here hope other question ok . Any advice appreciated

Littletodd

Re: Juice

Postby Littletodd » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:54 pm

As far as I’m aware Dunning gear hasn’t been faked as of yet

Does the vial look more full than normal I.e filled up the neck slightly and 11+ mil rather than the 10 you’d usually get? Was it purchased through a reseller or via the site?
Massive, Ripped, Natural <<<< Pick two

No amount of fat burners will substitute a calorie deficit :-)

Mmg

Postby Mmg » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:21 pm

It was from site ending .biz to not say too much. Looks as it should from research a done . Would post a pic but don't no how or if allowed

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:08 am

As already stated by LT, Dunning are not faked. The site you have purchased from is a re-seller of genuine Dunning products
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

Mmg

Postby Mmg » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:42 am

Adam....
Cheers for the info a was hoping so cause ave bought some shite last year or so even of local people in gym.

glimmer43

Postby glimmer43 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:04 pm

ADAM wrote:As already stated by LT, Dunning are not faked

I'm not sure. When the original Dunning site was down, I found another site with photos of Dunning gear all for sale. I emailed Dunning and asked them about this and they said it was a scam site. Don't know if they just take your money or possibly send you what they had photographed. They're not a reseller so if they do send anything then it would be fake ...

Viz

Postby Viz » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:08 pm

Mate as a mod of this forum, I am not going to fuck you around or set you wrong on purpose.

Dunning products as listed by Dr Product are legit. Dr Product is the only legit reseller of Dunning products. They bought the exclusive rights from JDlegend.

Search the forum mate, there have been heaps of threads talking about the teething problems that Dr Product had in the first few months of the take over. This forum is not a Dunning support forum, this forum is in no way affiliated to Dunning products. However JDlegend was a long time member of this forum, and still may be for all I know. Only a mod, not ADMIN :lol: :lol: :lol: So would not know for sure. Like I said there are plenty threads dealing with the sale and the shift to the new re-sale site.

You can depend on Dunnings mate. I still use them for my gear.
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.

Morrigan456

Postby Morrigan456 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:48 pm

I miss JD does he post here sometimes?

Morrigan456

Postby Morrigan456 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:48 pm

Admin was a good bloke too, does he hang around still?

Viz

Postby Viz » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:14 pm

Yeah folks still post here, and yes Admin is still around. Sadly - bugger makes our lives a misery. Oh and we have Barry who visits every now and then. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:roll: :roll: Lewi
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”