Remembering the Great Man John Dunning who sadly passed away JANUARY 3rd 2001

Good labs nowadays

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

PatsyP

Good labs nowadays

Postby PatsyP » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:51 pm

Hi guys.
Just about to order my first course for a while. Haven’t used anything for about 3 years now. Question is and I know yous probably get asked this all the time. But you know how labs are one minute there the gtg and then everything goes to s**t. Anyhow these are the labs I can get hold of atm what would you guys recommend. Just doing a test e and anavar cycle.

Pharmacom, Keifei, Hilma biocare, dimension (oils only), sis and intex

Thanks in advance.

Kompany4

Re: Good labs nowadays

Postby Kompany4 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:13 pm

Not currently using myself at the minute mate but 20 months back I did run Keifei and dimensions quite a lot and was always happy with their stuff, I’ve not heard anything different about them lately so I’d have no worries using them if I was to go back on out of the labs you’ve listed above.

Viz

Postby Viz » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:15 pm

I was hard core Keifie for years, and Dimensions too, when they were DHacks. Now I am pretty much exclusive with Dunnings. Love the gear.
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.

Arms 1962

Postby Arms 1962 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:07 pm

Agree with kompany if all you can get is what you mention knife is gtg

PatsyP

Postby PatsyP » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:29 pm

Did have a look at dunning but wanted somewhere I can get my pct and hcg aswell really. The only place I can get dunning is on their direct site and I don’t believe they stock these.
Thanks for input guys really appreciate it.
Has anyone had any experience with Hilma I think it’s a fairly new lab but all there lab tests on anabolic lab have come back good. Based in Belgium I believe.

Bigjab

Postby Bigjab » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:17 pm

I’d go with Pharmacom out of what you can get hold of bud. All the best lad.

Kompany4

Postby Kompany4 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:16 am

PatsyP wrote:Did have a look at dunning but wanted somewhere I can get my pct and hcg aswell really. The only place I can get dunning is on their direct site and I don’t believe they stock these.
Thanks for input guys really appreciate it.
Has anyone had any experience with Hilma I think it’s a fairly new lab but all there lab tests on anabolic lab have come back good. Based in Belgium I believe.

My honest advice- If you can source dunning then definitely do so and get your ancillaries from somewhere else if that source doesn’t sell them.
It’s well worth making 2 separate orders if you have to just to run Dunning labs mate they are consistently and correctly dosed everytime.

PatsyP

Postby PatsyP » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:13 am

Cheers lads.
Have gone with Keifei this time as dunning hasn’t got test e or c in stock atm. Hopefully all is good and source is legit. Gonna get bloods done before I start cycle are you lot happy enuff to let me know what I’m looking for in my tests. I wouldn’t have a scooby what I’m looking for.

Bigjab

Postby Bigjab » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:04 pm

Scrap what I said about Pharmacom tested some clen from them and it doesn’t contain any clen really disappointing their supposed to be good.

Deads4days

Postby Deads4days » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:23 pm

Used Dimensions a few year ago and was very good then they got sent down and didn't use since then Keifei have always been good and consistent lab like their stuff a lot but haven't used them.for a while as can no longer get hold of them.

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”