Remembering the Great Man John Dunning who sadly passed away JANUARY 3rd 2001

Dunning labs issue

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

Sailini

Dunning labs issue

Postby Sailini » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:17 pm

Hi
Female bodybuilder , used these guys for a long time , slowly overtime service has deteriorated but last order , I did a bank transfer for multiple orals /injectables and despite paying , they have not sent the package.
I’ve checked online and npp does say out of stock - didn’t say this at the time I ordered and paid

I’ve emailed twice stating I’ve made payment and when can I expect the goods ?? No reply

Shocking service . Might be busy but look after and retain your current customers

Will be moving supplier but have lost a lot of money .

Never been an issue with ANY of my orders and been using them for years . First time for everything and all that !

TrenEBrahh

Re: Dunning labs issue

Postby TrenEBrahh » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:15 pm

Firstly, this isn't a Dunning labs issue. It's a supplier issue. Why are you reporting here instead of contacting your supplier? The forum has nothing to do with Dunning.
Secondly, I'm pretty positive you haven't had your money stolen. Just give it time...

Aesthetic

Postby Aesthetic » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:03 pm

When did you order? I’m yet to place an order was thinking about doing it tonight but seem to be hearing a lot of problems with going through the new site

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:45 am

Guys please remember, we are NOTHING to do with Dunning Labs, please email your complaint to the guy at dunning, his website is dunninglabs.biz

You have not lost your money, the website where you purchase your goods is no longer able to send out because they are on lockdown.
You will get your goods, but there will be a delay.
Do not purchase through the website until this coronavirus stuff is over.

jdlegend

Postby jdlegend » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:34 am

Sailini wrote:Hi
Female bodybuilder , used these guys for a long time , slowly overtime service has deteriorated but last order , I did a bank transfer for multiple orals /injectables and despite paying , they have not sent the package.
I’ve checked online and npp does say out of stock - didn’t say this at the time I ordered and paid

I’ve emailed twice stating I’ve made payment and when can I expect the goods ?? No reply

Shocking service . Might be busy but look after and retain your current customers

Never been an issue with ANY of my orders and been using them for years . First time for everything and all that !

can I have your email?

Sailini

Postby Sailini » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:55 am

jdlegend wrote:

can I have your email?
jdlegend wrote:

can I have your email?

Email is sai20121985@gmail.com. Will email you now too

Flukeylukey

Postby Flukeylukey » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:00 am

I've had a similar issue. Haven't recieved anything from my last order over a month ago.

The product itself is great. Currently using my last vial of their test cyp and gaining nicely. Just a shame the reseller is poor. Will regrettably be changing to another source.

Sailini

Postby Sailini » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:04 pm

Supplier amazing and resolved ,posted out and also offered free item

These things happen but great to know he cares :)

I ordered through the new site you see but when it didn’t arrive , I emailed them direct because the email address changed when they went online to the website

Since then I’ve contacted the old email (old supplier email) and it’s been sorted out immediately even though paid direct on website and told to use new email.

Wish the email service was still about but glad to know he’s still here as always liked dealing with him that way - his service is top notch !

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”