Remembering the Great Man John Dunning who sadly passed away JANUARY 3rd 2001

Maintaining muscle without training

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

Sena2020

Maintaining muscle without training

Postby Sena2020 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:46 pm

Hi guys would like to know what’s you guys plan to maintain muscle without gym ? If someone has no equipment at home ..I’m still doing 30 minutes cardio in the morning.. I’m not big fan of push ups because of bad elbow and bad shoulder .. juts like to share how you guys doing at that time ..

ADAM

Re: Maintaining muscle without training

Postby ADAM » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:08 pm

Resistance bands are good to use at home mate.

If you can get a decent set now without being ripped off.
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

Bigjab

Postby Bigjab » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:43 am

I agree with above mate use some resistance bands. I’ve got some resistance bands and bought a used bench and weights off Facebook for £50 should keep me ticking over nicely it’s also good practice to come off your cycle if your on and pct that’s what I’ve done as I’m not sure how long all this is gonna last and if it’s gonna get worse or not. As I believe steroids lower your immune system. You could also drop to a TRT dosage if you didn’t want to completely come off hope this helps man.

Kompany4

Postby Kompany4 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:23 pm

I’ve been doing couch work at home with a couple of bricks since October as most of you probably know, I managed to join a gym a couple of weeks back for the first time in 2 years, was machine work only and as light as it could be and only upper body but I was absolutely in my element.

Back to the couch now for more of what I’d been doing before hand, got a good little routine going which along with my diet helped me shift a significant amount of weight and actually get some shape and stamina back, not so much of a physique of a regular gym goer but that wasn’t my goals by no means, this will all pass one day and we will be able to become the beast we once were...

To the guys who’ve managed to get some home equipment or already had some knocking around, nice one guys your very fortunate because the local second hand stuff near me has probably more than tripled since this collapse so enjoy it guys and make the best of what you’ve got.

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”