Remembering the Great Man John Dunning who sadly passed away JANUARY 3rd 2001

Samson

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

monk

Samson

Postby monk » Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:03 pm

Hi new on hear and just an enquiry has anybody ever used any of Samson pharma products..? Would just like an opinion before i purchase tho a bit of homework and now seem to be drawn to dunning.. just wondered if there where many more i should be looking at for quality..??
Cheers

TrenEBrahh

Re: Samson

Postby TrenEBrahh » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:13 pm

I've seen there website and products but never used so can't say if legit... I've seen one person mention there products another forum and they where given the thumbs up... that's the only time I've ever seen them mentioned.

Kompany4

Postby Kompany4 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:09 am

Not heard of them Im afraid mate, If you have access somehow to a much more established or well known lab I would go with one of them.
So many New labs popping up lately with hardly any feedback or reviews would just put me off but thats not to say they wont be any good.
Google should be your friend on this one, or alternatively list up as many labs as possible you can get hold of and we will all tell you from our own experiences which are good and which are not so good.

monk

Postby monk » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:08 am

Cheer's guys finding my way round now.. thanks for your help bin out of it for a long while but finding my feet!
Cheers

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”