Remembering the Great Man John Dunning who sadly passed away JANUARY 3rd 2001

Cheque drops! Anybody used?

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

Bigjab

Cheque drops! Anybody used?

Postby Bigjab » Thu May 14, 2020 6:54 pm

Easy chaps have any of you guys ever used cheque drops for PB’s? And if so what lab or brand was it? Any info greatly appreciated chaps.

Mitchlowkey

Re: Cheque drops! Anybody used?

Postby Mitchlowkey » Fri May 15, 2020 3:07 pm

I’ve not bud.
Had a tub sitting there for a couple of years and binned them. Brutal on the system.
Personally I’d say inj Superdrol/dbol or oxy would give you that edge if needed to push a PB.
Or tren base.

I wouldn’t normally recommend anything along these lines but I think these would be suitable.
Probably just as toxic to be fair, I know assisted powerlifters use a cheque drop/test base for comps sometimes.
Always just feels like a dirty hit imo.

However no judgment to those that do.
I’ve done some pretty stupid stuff pre and intra lol
Just hate to see peeps put themselves through unnecessary stress.

Cheque drops are popular in mma too I believe.
Pain then glory

Bigjab

Postby Bigjab » Fri May 15, 2020 4:13 pm

Mitchlowkey wrote:I’ve not bud.
Had a tub sitting there for a couple of years and binned them. Brutal on the system.
Personally I’d say inj Superdrol/dbol or oxy would give you that edge if needed to push a PB.
Or tren base.

I wouldn’t normally recommend anything along these lines but I think these would be suitable.
Probably just as toxic to be fair, I know assisted powerlifters use a cheque drop/test base for comps sometimes.
Always just feels like a dirty hit imo.

However no judgment to those that do.
I’ve done some pretty stupid stuff pre and intra lol
Just hate to see peeps put themselves through unnecessary stress.

Cheque drops are popular in mma too I believe.

Thanks for your reply man. What brand was it bud? Yes I’m thinking of trying tren base first see how I get on with that. I get where your coming from dude with the unnecessary stress I’m just wanting to try it as a one off thing to see how it is. As for the cbd oil bud from the other thread could I have your email man as I havnt got wickr pal.

didsmith123

Postby didsmith123 » Sat May 16, 2020 12:11 pm

hello mate

used them about 3 years ago...oral suspension under the tongue half hour before workout...mate get them from his vet for his dogs..he shows them and didnt want his bitches coming into heat..apparently that's their true purpose..if i remember 2 drops in total from the pipette

anyway...putting it bluntly they put me into a temporary state of insanity....incredible rage unlimited strength...BUT.... totally uncontrollable....most toxic thing i've ever taken...i'm normally an easy going bloke but they turned me into a complete cunt....honestly just not worth it in my opinion...i love a pre workout kick up the arse..complete stim freak with a huge tolerance for bigger is better but this was a complete different experience and one i really didnt enjoy...was at one point biting down on the olympic bar in a fit of rage before my oppo told me to pack it in and behave

in all honesty mate really really give them a swerve...any progress is fleeting and to take them before a comp with other big blokes in the same room is a recipe for disaster no matter how calm your persona is ...hope this helps

Bigjab

Postby Bigjab » Sat May 16, 2020 12:39 pm

didsmith123 wrote:hello mate

used them about 3 years ago...oral suspension under the tongue half hour before workout...mate get them from his vet for his dogs..he shows them and didnt want his bitches coming into heat..apparently that's their true purpose..if i remember 2 drops in total from the pipette

anyway...putting it bluntly they put me into a temporary state of insanity....incredible rage unlimited strength...BUT.... totally uncontrollable....most toxic thing i've ever taken...i'm normally an easy going bloke but they turned me into a complete cunt....honestly just not worth it in my opinion...i love a pre workout kick up the arse..complete stim freak with a huge tolerance for bigger is better but this was a complete different experience and one i really didnt enjoy...was at one point biting down on the olympic bar in a fit of rage before my oppo told me to pack it in and behave

in all honesty mate really really give them a swerve...any progress is fleeting and to take them before a comp with other big blokes in the same room is a recipe for disaster no matter how calm your persona is ...hope this helps

Thanks for your reply bud. Now I’ve spoke to a few guys and got a few replies I’m gonna swerve these sound too unpredictable. Thanks for the heads up man.

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”