Moderator: MOO

godsgifttoearth

Re: Dunning Labs Innovations

Postby godsgifttoearth » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:09 pm

Still finding it hard to put in an order given the shitstorm at launch

Jami85

Postby Jami85 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:18 pm

Why the dosage drop on the eq? it was pip free at 300 any other reason to drop it?

Eziolo85

Postby Eziolo85 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:03 pm

hello, I would like to ask you how do I recognize original or counterfeit products? I am attaching some photos of some products, so you can tell me if they are original. in particular two packs of proviron, and the pills have different colors, is this normal?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:09 am

I've never heard of Dunning products being faked.

If you purchased them from a recognised reseller then you have nothing to worry about.

Having viewed your pics all products look genuine, the difference in colour in your capsules will probably be down to a different manufacture date & batches.
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

Bigram

Postby Bigram » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:05 pm

Look spot on to me

pspacer

Postby pspacer » Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:29 pm

I put an order in on the new site the other day, first time using dunning. All came pretty quick and good comms. Look just like the pics above. I'll review the test once the gyms are open up again!

Littletodd

Postby Littletodd » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:42 pm

Eziolo85 wrote:hello, I would like to ask you how do I recognize original or counterfeit products? I am attaching some photos of some products, so you can tell me if they are original. in particular two packs of proviron, and the pills have different colors, is this normal?

Pills are from different batches so just a different colour dye was used from one to the other

Wouldn’t worry about this after about 8 years of using Dunning I’ve never seen copies of it
Massive, Ripped, Natural <<<< Pick two

No amount of fat burners will substitute a calorie deficit :-)

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”