Has anyone had experience with ment 50.
Any help on dosage ed or eod 1ml or half mil
There's alot of conflicting advice on tinternet
Thanks in advance

Mitchlowkey

Re: Ment 50

Postby Mitchlowkey » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:04 pm

Yes bud

I like it personally but being someone that aromatizes easy it can be a bit of an e2 nightmare.

I’d say start on 10mg twice a day for a few days and gradually build it up to maybe 50mg ed split dose.

It’s one of those that if you play strictly by the rules you will benefit quite nicely but if diet and cardio and all else isn’t dialled in she proves to be a beast.

Honestly I think there are much better ways to mass with more controllable sides, she’s no cutter imo unless you run e2 to the ground.
Being highly androgenic can make you super snappy too.

I keep some on hand in case I crash my e2,same as dbol.
As you say, info out there is not great and very mixed experiences.
Adam ran a successful cycle of it a while back. I’ve only ever used it as an add on/in for specific purposes.
Pain then glory

godsgifttoearth

Postby godsgifttoearth » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:47 pm

"7α-Methyl-19-nortestosterone acetate was found to be 6.5 times as potent an androgen as testosterone propionate, and 23 times as potent as a myotropic agent when parenterally administered.

By oral administration, 7α,17α-dimethyl-19-nortestosterone was 14 times as potent as fluoxymesterone"

Potentially a very strong compound but the estrogen it produces is mega powerful. It's one ive steered clear of as dbol doesnt exactly suit me and this is like if dbol on roids had a baby with halo on roids. So I'd be an angry, red flushed, moody, watery mess with tits

Mmg

Postby Mmg » Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:17 pm

Cheers lads it sounds like a minefield . Ave been on 2ml of sust 250 for 6 weeks was going to add this at half ml a day for 3 weeks for a boost but a bit unsure now . In general never had bitchys but there's always the first time haha cheers for your opinions . I normally do well with d bol don't think d bol as good as 10 year ago so left them alone . Couple of mates keep raving about pharmacom any views on this lab

godsgifttoearth

Postby godsgifttoearth » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:01 pm

Mmg wrote:Cheers lads it sounds like a minefield . Ave been on 2ml of sust 250 for 6 weeks was going to add this at half ml a day for 3 weeks for a boost but a bit unsure now . In general never had bitchys but there's always the first time haha cheers for your opinions . I normally do well with d bol don't think d bol as good as 10 year ago so left them alone . Couple of mates keep raving about pharmacom any views on this lab

It's the best lab for consistency of product. It's why its do expensive

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:43 pm

I've used Keifei Ment.

I started low 25mg per day & increased to 50mg per day after 2 weeks for a further 2 weeks.

I cycled it with a TRT dose of Dunning Test Undec to see how effective it was.

I also used 12.5mg of Aromasin which for me was enough to keep all side effects at bay.

Was really impressed by it, fairly dramatic strength & lean mass gains in a short period of time.
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

Mmg

Postby Mmg » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:54 am

Cheers Adam
Am going to go w 25/ half 2ml a day with 2ml sust250 a week

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”