Dunning Labs

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

DunningLabs

Dunning Labs

Postby DunningLabs » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:04 pm

I have been given permission by Admin to post this.

I am introducing a new Lab to the UGL Market.
The name of the lab is DUNNING LABS

dunninglineup.jpg

There are so many Ugls competing on the scene now that in order to become a successful lab you really do need to prove why your lab should be chosen over any other.
I believe, and so will anyone else who uses our lab, that we have taken every step to ensure we are the number 1 choice.

STEP 1 - QUALITY.
Quality has to be the number 1 consideration when purchasing from a UGL for obvious reasons.
The Quality of our Raws is superior to many of the other labs currently in the UK whom are using poor purity cheap powders.
Our Environment for Oil production is a sterile environment, with Metal removal and Bacteria filtration top priority. We believe that many labs skip these vital steps giving the user a poor final dangerous product.

STEP 2 - VALUE FOR MONEY.
Most users would say they do not mind paying more for quality, myself included, but also, we need to be both competitive with the other labs, as well as fair.
Prices for resellers will be highly competitive as well as RRP passed onto customers from resellers.

STEP 3 - AVAILABILITY.
We want to ensure that our products are available at all times, and thus will endeavour to meet demand with supply. We will take this very seriously.

STEP 4 - ASSURANCES.
The buyer, as well as the reseller, wants to be assured, that every vial and every tablet is dosages according to the label.. We will do MORE than that!
Not only will each mg of dosage, or each mg of tablet contain the labelled dosage,but it will contain MORE than the labelled dosage.
Every vial will contain more than the 10ml advertised, every tablet will contain 1 or 2mg more than what the label states it to contain, every tub sold will hold more tablets than what the container states!
These Assurances will be backed up by Laboratory tests which are about to be submitted by 1 or 2 of your readers here at this forum.
Whilst overdosing will occur, it will not be at a level that would endanger the user. Eg a vial of test stating 200mg per ml may infact hold 210mg per ml, but never less than 190mg per ml.
A Dianabol tablet containing 20mg may infact contain 22mg per tablet. The container may state 100tablets, infact it will hold no less than 105 tablets..
Little actions we believe will keep us ahead of the rest of the field, giving you a lab you can trust in.
You can contact us at dunninglabs@protonmail.com

DUNNING LABS - "Creating Legends"

image.jpg

Dunning.PNG

admin
Site Admin

Re: Dunning Labs

Postby admin » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:11 pm

My review will follow soon. about to start the test.
lab tests for this stuff to follow although im not sure how long they take to arrive, EE a rough guess mate of the turnaround time on lab testing?

gerdy

Postby gerdy » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:31 pm

Look brilliant! Will defo give a go when test/tren is released.
Maybe want to remove source link??

Evilengine

Postby Evilengine » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:37 pm

Checking with the lab now pal, they are pretty good at turning things around quickly, so I imagine a couple of days.

I will post up the results for all to see as soon as I have them.

EE

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:49 pm

Evilengine wrote:Checking with the lab now pal, they are pretty good at turning things around quickly, so I imagine a couple of days.

I will post up the results for all to see as soon as I have them.

EE

fabulous, i keep looking for a like button, lol

littlematt

Postby littlematt » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:57 pm

I'm currantly trialliing their enanthate, so far soo good. Think they will be a very hard lab to beat. Looks and pins a lot better than a lot of those new Facebook labs. Will further my review over time.

Goose

Postby Goose » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:51 pm

what does this mean in regards to JDL/iron sup? forgive me if this has been notified

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:05 am

Goose wrote:what does this mean in regards to JDL/iron sup? forgive me if this has been notified

Goose, as far as i know, we will always have our contact for ironsup, but we now have another option too.

dcurzon1

Postby dcurzon1 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:47 am

How's the dbol, any good?

Dbol Squirrel

Postby Dbol Squirrel » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:59 am

dcurzon1 wrote:How's the dbol, any good?

I'm awesome; thank you for asking... :mrgreen:

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”