Dunning Labs

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

Arms 1962
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:30 pm

Re: Dunning Labs

Postby Arms 1962 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:44 pm

Guys anyone running dunning anadrol I have some yet to use them was wondering your experience with them

Bigmick81
Posts: 307
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:20 pm

Re: Dunning Labs

Postby Bigmick81 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:58 am

I was considering in 4weeks, or superdrol when I stop
There parabolon and have taken tudca efcfor ammonth onflush my system, plus bloods taken.

Chris GW
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:44 am

Re: Dunning Labs

Postby Chris GW » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:37 pm

Have Dunning ever produced a standard rip blend? Test/Tren/Mast? I know of the advanced rip, but id defo like to see a standard rip as I'm sure would many others. Is there a reason Dunning don't have this on the menu?
If you think you can, you can.
If you think you can't, you can't.
Either way, you're right...

DazT
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:39 am

Re: Dunning Labs

Postby DazT » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:41 am

How do I get in touch with a distributor of dunning labs?

User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 3244
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:23 am

Re: Dunning Labs

Postby admin » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:25 am

Chris GW wrote:Have Dunning ever produced a standard rip blend? Test/Tren/Mast? I know of the advanced rip, but id defo like to see a standard rip as I'm sure would many others. Is there a reason Dunning don't have this on the menu?


got an email today from JD.
The standard Rip blend is ready soon.

Sluggerp
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:35 pm

Re: Dunning Labs

Postby Sluggerp » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:45 am

admin wrote:
Chris GW wrote:Have Dunning ever produced a standard rip blend? Test/Tren/Mast? I know of the advanced rip, but id defo like to see a standard rip as I'm sure would many others. Is there a reason Dunning don't have this on the menu?


got an email today from JD.
The standard Rip blend is ready soon.


any idea on the mg of each compound mate?

godsgifttoearth
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:52 pm

Re: Dunning Labs

Postby godsgifttoearth » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:02 pm

how do I find out who the resellers are or go direct with these guys? theyre the only UK lab I can find who seem to have a consistently good rep. been using TM and SG products but feel my latest batch is underdosed so forced me to look again.

Sluggerp
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:35 pm

Re: Dunning Labs

Postby Sluggerp » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:25 am

godsgifttoearth wrote:how do I find out who the resellers are or go direct with these guys? theyre the only UK lab I can find who seem to have a consistently good rep. been using TM and SG products but feel my latest batch is underdosed so forced me to look again.



Out of interest what TM/SG products are you using? Only used SG

Deads4days
Posts: 1145
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:00 pm

Re: Dunning Labs

Postby Deads4days » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:26 am

godsgifttoearth wrote:how do I find out who the resellers are or go direct with these guys? theyre the only UK lab I can find who seem to have a consistently good rep. been using TM and SG products but feel my latest batch is underdosed so forced me to look again.


I found TM's own stuff to be underdosed that's why I switched, their test is about 200 maybe less/250 he sort of gets around this by doing a 5 for £20 each offer so you sort of get your moneys worth just you have to jab more to get same results your after in dose. His service is also not the fastest and pay special delivery prices but have to wait for snail mail to deliver and takes up to 5 days to come and if you ever try emailing him you pretty much always get short snappy replies as if he's constantly on 1g of Tren lol.

I will give him credit though I ordered a few bottles of SG stuff a bit back and one vial was.missing and when emailed expected to have an onslaught of abuse but he actually was pretty sound and sorted it without quarm.

But in all will only use him for bits I can't get from other sources or if I'm desperate.

And he is massively pushed on UKM and they all wank themselves silly over him and you can't say a word wrong lol

godsgifttoearth
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:52 pm

Re: Dunning Labs

Postby godsgifttoearth » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:57 am

Sluggerp wrote:
godsgifttoearth wrote:how do I find out who the resellers are or go direct with these guys? theyre the only UK lab I can find who seem to have a consistently good rep. been using TM and SG products but feel my latest batch is underdosed so forced me to look again.



Out of interest what TM/SG products are you using? Only used SG


sust 300, masterone 300. I'm on low doses, so really notice when the dose isn't right. 150/150 per week. got my bloods booked for a few weeks yo double check


Return to “Anabolic Steroids”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Abs-Sent, Bigmick81 and 23 guests