Dunning Labs

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

Chris GW

Re: Dunning Labs

Postby Chris GW » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:57 am

Excellent news Dunning!

Was there ever any more thought on the Rip 180? Also, would the Advanced Rip and Ment ever be coming back again?
If you think you can, you can.
If you think you can't, you can't.
Either way, you're right...

DunningLabs

Postby DunningLabs » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:01 pm

We will have a Rip blend in for January.

Countless emails every week asking for a Source. With JD closed to new customers, obtaining our products is very hard for many.
I can tell those interested that availability will be much easier next year. We will have an official Website, which is near completion already, and a 3rd reseller joining our team.
we remain open over the xmas period as we continue to build the stock to keep the 3 resellers going strong.
i will update in due course the website address.

ashbro74

Postby ashbro74 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:12 pm

Great news for all members/customers who don't currently have access to the quality of Dunning Products but with the extra demand for products with a new Pending sales Website just hope the extra quantities that will be required doesn't have an effect on the quality of the products currently produced and we're lucky enough to have access to. We see this regular basis with UGL's when they expand into the mass market and have a quality reputation and demand for their products outstrips supply.
for now though, keep up the good work Dunning.

DunningLabs

Postby DunningLabs » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:21 pm

ashbro74 wrote:Great news for all members/customers who don't currently have access to the quality of Dunning Products but with the extra demand for products with a new Pending sales Website just hope the extra quantities that will be required doesn't have an effect on the quality of the products currently produced and we're lucky enough to have access to. We see this regular basis with UGL's when they expand into the mass market and have a quality reputation and demand for their products outstrips supply.

In Total agreement Ash, sadly this is what happens with many UGLs as you rightly say. I can assure you that the quality will never drop. I would rather drop my involvement with the lab than tarnish the name of our lost legend John Dunning.

ashbro74

Postby ashbro74 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:55 pm

DunningLabs wrote:
ashbro74 wrote:Great news for all members/customers who don't currently have access to the quality of Dunning Products but with the extra demand for products with a new Pending sales Website just hope the extra quantities that will be required doesn't have an effect on the quality of the products currently produced and we're lucky enough to have access to. We see this regular basis with UGL's when they expand into the mass market and have a quality reputation and demand for their products outstrips supply.

In Total agreement Ash, sadly this is what happens with many UGLs as you rightly say. I can assure you that the quality will never drop. I would rather drop my involvement with the lab than tarnish the name of our lost legend John Dunning.

Very re-assuring response thankyou, and the quality of your products are a credit to you and very fitting reflection of the great man.

Thejosephbear

Postby Thejosephbear » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:20 pm

DunningLabs wrote:We will have a Rip blend in for January.

Countless emails every week asking for a Source. With JD closed to new customers, obtaining our products is very hard for many.
I can tell those interested that availability will be much easier next year. We will have an official Website, which is near completion already, and a 3rd reseller joining our team.
we remain open over the xmas period as we continue to build the stock to keep the 3 resellers going strong.

VERY excited to hear about MENT beingredients available! Hurrah to 2019!

DunningLabs

Postby DunningLabs » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:26 pm

ashbro74 wrote:
DunningLabs wrote:

Very re-assuring response thankyou, and the quality of your products are a credit to you and very fitting reflection of the great man.

Thanks Ash.
We do love your feedback, it is hugely appreciated.

SILVERBACK1910

Postby SILVERBACK1910 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:56 am

2019 will be a great year for everyone I guess, new user/customer here waiting to try. I have heard talking about Dunning in my country and read this board and since I have been off PEDS for 1 year it will be a fresh start using a properly dosed UGL.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:39 am

SILVERBACK1910 wrote:

2019 will be a great year for everyone I guess, new user/customer here waiting to try. I have heard talking about Dunning in my country and read this board and since I have been off PEDS for 1 year it will be a fresh start using a properly dosed UGL.

which is your country?

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”