Dunning Labs

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

admin
Site Admin

Re: Dunning Labs

Postby admin » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:25 am

vibnad1991 wrote:Hi Guys,

I have test prop batch 0004. I'm getting really bad pip. Is there a difference in the carrier oil? Could i have some help please or any suggestions?

Thankyou

Vib

used the same batch didnt find it that bad tbh although i do know prop is notorious for giving pip to many users.
how much are you injecting each time and which site? might be teaching you to suck eggs, so apologies if i am, hard to give advice without knowing cycle history etc..
as far as i know, the carrier oil has remained the same, with no changes as we are the first to know when there are changes made, so im guessing thats the same but i am presuming.

vibnad1991

Postby vibnad1991 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:35 am

thank you for the prompt reply mate. really appreciate it. been using for years. i used 1 ml in the right glute. used magnus at 1ml in the left and no problem. could it be a difference in the carrier oil. i want to use dunning because i have heard nothing but good things about them. i was hoping it was just a 'pippy' batch.

Deads4days

Postby Deads4days » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:40 am

I have test prop batch 0004. I'm getting really bad pip. Is there a difference in the carrier oil? Could i have some help please or any suggestions?

Thankyou

Vib

You may be one of the unlucky few prop ester does not agree with, if it's that there's not much you can do as its your body's reaction to that particular ester, in this case you could try Test Ace instead will have same effects of not quicker than TestP and you shouldn't get PIP, you will have to inject everyday though.

However if it's not that it could be down to injection technique, volume administered etc, also have you tried warming the oil as this reduces PIP in most cases, I always warm my oils before injecting as its just a more smoother jab and body seems to absorb it better when its warmed.

Also what gauge needles are you using, as if you doing everyday injections with harpoons your going to be a bit sore.

vibnad1991

Postby vibnad1991 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:50 am

Thankyou for your reply. Much appreciated mate.

I do well with test prop . Its the only ester of test i run. I do get a little pip sometimes but nothing really that bad. i hate longer ester test. I injected 1 ml with a 23 gage blue needle. It could be an overuse of the injection site as you suggested. I'll try use another site.

vibnad1991

Postby vibnad1991 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:53 am

Can i use a 27 gauge needle to inject test prop?

Bigmick81

Postby Bigmick81 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:48 pm

admin wrote:

Thankyou

Vib

used the same batch didnt find it that bad tbh although i do know prop is notorious for giving pip to many users.
how much are you injecting each time and which site? might be teaching you to suck eggs, so apologies if i am, hard to give advice without knowing cycle history etc..
as far as i know, the carrier oil has remained the same, with no changes as we are the first to know when there are changes made, so im guessing thats the same but i am presuming.

Which carrier oil is it mate I have test prop

Bigmick81

Postby Bigmick81 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:50 pm

I tend to get pip if I object into quads more often than not. Glutes painless . Wife does it mind you as I can’t reach far enough :lol:

Ben15

Postby Ben15 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:33 pm

whats the info on this dunning primo ACE (new product) (mid june)

vibnad1991

Postby vibnad1991 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:44 pm

Are they going to be primo ace tablets? What is people's general opinion on the effectiveness of oral primo ? i hate injecting

esperanza25031990

Postby esperanza25031990 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:41 pm

DunningLabs wrote:Thanks to all for accepting our changes to labelling so welcoming.
With the labelling costs reduced, we have also added Holograms to each vial with a numbered system allowing us all to authenticate each and every batch.

We continue to take as much pride with the very last vial we created, (which incidentally was the latest batch (and our 2nd) of Dihydroboldenone) as we did with our very first vial ever created!
We offer you honesty, real integrity and a transparency not seen with any other UGL on the market today.

Fantastic Reviews continue to come over to us daily from users new and old, and we would like to say a huge thanks for those. They really do bring us lots of joy!

Our newest Products will be in with our 2 resellers next week.
Aromasin 12.5mg and Anadrol 50mg
We would love to get your feedback on these two new additions!
We can be contacted at dunninglabs@protonmail.com

hello :) please ceck email...

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”