Dunning Labs

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

Deads4days

Re: Dunning Labs

Postby Deads4days » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:36 am

maccertimur wrote:About price,really one ml for the prices I've heard of ...That ml must be liquid goldv then .I don't have a strong support to any lab and used quite a few,except from shitty labs like this one and few others.You just repeated in your post everything I've said.I actually was jealous of not being able to get it a while ago,so you got me here.However considering prices and bullshit approach to new customers,I am glad I HAD to search for other labs,so I found a different labs.I shouldn't actually be too hypocritical,you are right.And by the way I am just a user of this forum just like that guy I quoted or you see him as demigod or some shit?

Not sure where or how you have seen the prices seeing as A, prices are only available to existing customers which your not and B, £27 for 11ml of 250mg Test enanthate that is correctly dosed isn't exactly robbing your bank account is it? So wherever your getting your prices from is obviously an existing customer that is buying in at the normal price and then adding on his % fee on top of that as Dunning's stuff is probably the most reasonable prices considering the quality and service received.

Deads4days

Postby Deads4days » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:42 am

Just to add, I have also used TM,'s testE on TRT 200mg split 100mg per 5 days and I have also used Dunning's in the same environment and when your using that small amount and nothing else your body knows when your product is underdosed and have had to increase the dose of jabs on TMs stuff, don't get me wrong it is fine as said before you get your moneys worth from it as he does offers of you buy 5 vials but when your on TRT dosing which I do for around 5-6 months of a year it helps to have correctly dosed gear.

ROYALEWITHCHEESE

Re: Dunning test 300 (150 test e/150 test c

Postby ROYALEWITHCHEESE » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:32 am

Thanks admin. Could i add winstrol to this cycle? I wanna cut some fat towards the end..
Swole Is The Goal! Size Is The Prize! And It's Gainz O'Clock MF'er's!

Inception

Postby Inception » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:13 am

ROYALEWITHCHEESE wrote:Thanks admin. Could i add winstrol to this cycle? I wanna cut some fat towards the end..

Drugs like winni wont make you lose fat

Diet...Diet...Diet!!!

maccertimur

Postby maccertimur » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:13 am

Also goes to question if your so happy with quality, ease of access and price of TM why would you email Dunning to get their products in the first place? surely the products of TM are enough so your quick to defend TM and appear to be loyal yet your actions of seeking out products from other labs suggest the total opposite?

I'm senseing a buthurt UKM fanboy here :mrgreen:[/quote][/quote]
I just said in a previous post that I've only found TM after not being able to get Dunning labs ,not vice versa.

maccertimur

Postby maccertimur » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:20 am

Deads4days wrote:Just to add, I have also used TM,'s testE on TRT 200mg split 100mg per 5 days and I have also used Dunning's in the same environment and when your using that small amount and nothing else your body knows when your product is underdosed and have had to increase the dose of jabs on TMs stuff, don't get me wrong it is fine as said before you get your moneys worth from it as he does offers of you buy 5 vials but when your on TRT dosing which I do for around 5-6 months of a year it helps to have correctly dosed gear.

I have also seen TM being underdosed a while ago like 6 months ago on some UGL discussion website.When did you use TM exactly was it a recent batch or an older one?

Kompany4

Postby Kompany4 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:42 am

I love the Dunning test300 as stated above you can feel the effects from the first injection so it’s no surprise your seeing results 3 weeks in enjoy bud...

Deads4days

Postby Deads4days » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:54 am

maccertimur wrote:
Deads4days wrote:Just to add, I have also used TM,'s testE on TRT 200mg split 100mg per 5 days and I have also used Dunning's in the same environment and when your using that small amount and nothing else your body knows when your product is underdosed and have had to increase the dose of jabs on TMs stuff, don't get me wrong it is fine as said before you get your moneys worth from it as he does offers of you buy 5 vials but when your on TRT dosing which I do for around 5-6 months of a year it helps to have correctly dosed gear.

I have also seen TM being underdosed a while ago like 6 months ago on some UGL discussion website.When did you use TM exactly was it a recent batch or an older one?

Funnily enough I switched over to a vial of TM 250 3 weeks ago while I finish off my cruise. Its an older batch from a vial I had lying around, will grab the batch number when I get home, they have changed labelling since also.

Couldn't see a batch number anywhere only Mg/ml and exp 2021.

IMG_20180815_190356.jpg

Stu1290

Postby Stu1290 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:51 pm

Is there any issues that anyone knows of with dimensions using there test enth 250 and it feels bunk 5 weeks in and zero difference in labido and mood , pined 2ml of other ugl test.prop and boom was in full swing like a teenager then died off within two days when prop wore off .... not good

Inception

Postby Inception » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:18 am

lol @ the dunning trolls.

I've never used and have no affiliation to them, but when 98% of this forums rave about it, then all of a sudden one or two come out of the woodwork bashing it :roll: :lol:

Claims of underdosing yet zero evidence - "it just feels under dosed/bunk" - really, pray tell how your finely tuned internal gas chromatography mass spectrometer has fed you these results...

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”