Dunning Labs

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

Inception

Re: Dunning Labs

Postby Inception » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:12 pm

Not for me personally, but I think it would be a great addition. It is cheap enough too...

I did look at a BB HRT type product once upon a time: Test Prop, Mast Prop and a small amount or Test E or C blend at lowish doses...

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:34 pm

Have to admit, I've never really thought about this previously & not done any research until now. I agree would be a great addition.
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:36 pm

Are there any downsides to using this product ? from what I've read there doesn't appear to be any
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

Inception

Postby Inception » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:13 pm

ADAM wrote:Are there any downsides to using this product ? from what I've read there doesn't appear to be any

It's just test.....same possibles as all the other testosterones.

Deads4days

Postby Deads4days » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:23 pm

Way way slower release than enanthate bloods stay stable.longer with less frequent jabs and scar tissue you will still have same sides as inception stated but just better quality of life for guys going long term.

Dosing schedule seems to be:

750 mg (3 ml) intramuscularly
after 4 weeks 750 mg (3 ml) intramuscularly
And then 750mg every 10 weeks thereafter.

So basically you front load and then dose every 10 weeks after that.

Littletodd

Postby Littletodd » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:41 pm

ADAM wrote:Are there any downsides to using this product ? from what I've read there doesn't appear to be any

It's testosterone undecanoate suspended in castor oil, not sure if there are any disadvantages to injecting castor oil?

But yeah with the testosterone it's just the usual risks associated with injecting artificial test
Massive, Ripped, Natural <<<< Pick two

No amount of fat burners will substitute a calorie deficit :-)

Inception

Postby Inception » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:55 pm

Littletodd wrote:

It's testosterone undecanoate suspended in castor oil, not sure if there are any disadvantages to injecting castor oil?

But yeah with the testosterone it's just the usual risks associated with injecting artificial test

Castor oil is widely used as a carrier in pharmaceuticals. It's quite viscous so jabs can be hard work, but PIP reports are strangley low somehow.

Test Undeconate would be well suspended in nigh on any typical carrier IMO, safflower oil or mct would be my go to.

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:18 pm

Littletodd wrote:

Yea I got all that from what I've read & as D4D quotes above fewer injections, less scar tissue, more stable bloods, there doesn't appear to be any downsides other than the usual from inj test which I'm obviously fully aware off. Unless I'm missing something.

Arms 1962

Postby Arms 1962 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:55 pm

Loving the dunning anadrol guys first class product using 50mg daily been 8 days now much fuller not getting the sides I usually get can see good size difference

DarrenG

Postby DarrenG » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:01 am

Deads4days wrote:
DunningLabs wrote:
maccertimur wrote:I love when people start bullshiting on other brands.I “feel” it’s underdosed is the best comment that can be made on any gear.The only situation of gear can be proved to be underdosed is blood tests.Who the fuck would want to wait for some Dunning labs searching for a reseller,who is always “busy” and don’t take anymore customers,when you can just go to TM,simple as that.All of the labs mentioned above are about the same quality,so it just comes to easy of access and price.Danning labs loses in both cases combined with shit feedback on e-mail without replying since their are super “busy”,not to mention lack of activity on this forum either for last two months.

Maccertimur,
I agree with you wholeheartedly about your statement on blood tests being the only real way to prove legitimacy of a product.
I am very sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with the sourcing of our Dunning labs.
We do have just 2 resellers, who are so busy, as are we.
You are correct, our resellers are closed to all new customers.

I do not know much about TM and nor would I compare our lab to any of the other options out there, and I certainly would not talk badly about another lab no matter what feedback I had heard, because without concrete proof, eg a blood test or lab report, they are merely just words.
This game we are in, is very much a dog eat dog game, with so many labs and so much competition, when one lab is above everyone else in quality, there will always be smaller labs trying to undo the success that has been achieved by the popular lab.

We just focus our attention on what we do. We value integrity and continue with our moral obligation to our lost loved brother who i hope would be proud of what we have brought to the table today.
If a rival lab is producing compounds with the same quality raw ingredients that we are. If a rival lab is taking the necessary actions to ensure the product is sterile, and if a rival lab has the same honest integrity and values that we at Dunning do, then that lab is as good as we are. it really is as simple as that.

Gents, we have finally produced a Rip product for you containing Masteron Prop, Testosterone Prop and Trenbolone Acetate.
I will get this over to the Resellers within the next few days.

Very True and good response!

That's good news I the RIP guys as sure lots of Dunning fans will be happy with that!

Also while your here will you ever be doing a longer ester Test like Test undecanoate (Nebido) as lots of guys are TRT or Blast and cruise on the forum so either are on TRT permanantly or for 4-5 months of a year and having that as an option would be greatly received as would not only reduce frequency of Jabs but also scar tissue as a result of frequent jabs.

Nebido is the worst thing anyone can use unstable bloods it peaks high then drops fast there is 100s of complaints off sexual function dropping by week 3 and they dont get another injection for 6 weeks so 3 weeks low libido

Much better with what dunning have
Test e
Test p
Sust

One thing test base would be a dream
Thanks for making drol this is on my list next :D

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”