Dunning Labs

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

OLLIEM1

DUNNING YOU ROCK!!

Postby OLLIEM1 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:45 am

Im 45 weigh 16 stone stand at 5ft 11" And have done 4 cycles over the years plus this is my 3rd using Dunning. Impressed is an understatement to be honest! The service from JD and his team is just outstanding but after several cycles using Pharma gear I can honestly say Dunning are litterally the best UGL I have ever used and here's why.

A- Quality gear low prices
B- Nice experience pinning the oils smooth and no PIP at all.
C- Tablets are also quality including anti Estrigens ect.

The cycle I have had the best ever resaults with lean gains.....

TEST 300 @ 600PW
DECCA 250 @ 500PW
MAST E 200 @ 400PW
5IU DAILY OF KIEFEI GROWTH.

In 1 month ive dropped a stone in unwanted water and the Masteron Enanthate is quality giving me slight night sweats and hard defined muscle tone. Running along side the Masteron E 200 is Decca 250, the pumps are just awsome combined with the hardening and anti Estrigeon propertys of Masteron the water is no issue easily controlled with an AI or upping the dosage of Masteron. The test, now ive always tjought rest E and Test Cyp are the same kind of thing so why combine? Well 250mg's of test is about all the body can cope with at one time without getting PIP extream. So by combining the Test E n Cyp in guessing you can get away with a higher mg concentration as the ingreadients are slightly different? I don't know but either way it works and bloody well! Adding Dunning Anavar is just the last detail to assure to just increase that chance of keeping over 50% of all your gaines in the form of hard lean mass. The test is awsome for the old sex life, my girlfriend is very impressed and between you and me loves me on cycle lol!

There we have it, my best cycle ever found and increased succses on the 3 counts if sex life, muscle gaines & bank account!

Thank you JD
Thank you Guys n Girls
Thank you Dunning you guys Rock!

Untill next time

OllieM1 Out

barksie

Re: Dunning Labs

Postby barksie » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:49 pm

hi

just to confirm are dunning labs resellers closed to new customers , september 16 ?

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:03 pm

barksie wrote:hi

just to confirm are dunning labs resellers closed to new customers , september 16 ?

spoke to JD just yesterday and asked him the same thing as someone local to me wanted items. yes, confirm closed to new customers.

rambo1

Postby rambo1 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:34 pm

HI to all !!
I started Dunning 300 test ( mix enanthate and cypionate ) and I have do 3 weeks, tomorrow is my 4 week ! I`m very happy with the result, go upp 5 kg and my arm 1 cm more, my legs 2 cm more ! I take 1 ml , 2 times per week ( 600 mg per week ). Do you have tried this, is it not overdosed ?
But I want to say great jobb Dunnig !! Roberto

Kompany4

Postby Kompany4 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:42 pm

rambo1 wrote:HI to all !!
I started Dunning 300 test ( mix enanthate and cypionate ) and I have do 3 weeks, tomorrow is my 4 week ! I`m very happy with the result, go upp 5 kg and my arm 1 cm more, my legs 2 cm more ! I take 1 ml , 2 times per week ( 600 mg per week ). Do you have tried this, is it not overdosed ?
But I want to say great jobb Dunnig !! Roberto

Not overdosed bud nice little cycle glad your enjoying the results

rambo1

Postby rambo1 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:01 pm

Thank you for your answer !
I`m very happy with this and happy that this work great ! I`ll enjoy ;) Thanks !

barksie

Postby barksie » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:06 pm

admin wrote:
barksie wrote:hi

spoke to JD just yesterday and asked him the same thing as someone local to me wanted items. yes, confirm closed to new customers.

oh crap was looking forward to pinning some decent stuff

One rep max

Dunning test 300 and anavar

Postby One rep max » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:53 pm

Wow
dunning test 300, Best stuff I’ve ever had

Well I’m on.75ml twice a week and 50mg of anavar a day
And only done 6 jabs and already morning glory has arrived
No pip what so ever pumps are amazing starting to see a difference in the mirror now only problem is I’m fucking horny all the time
Me and the wife are going through a lot with being separated and the kids have been a nightmare because of the change
But I’m powering through my wife and I wanna get through the shit it’s hard not to get smashed all the time if it wasn’t for the gym I would be fucked
Getting there one step at a time!
Getting there one rep at a time!
Starting again isn’t always a bad thing a chance to be better than before

Ben3636

Postby Ben3636 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:59 pm

Test 300 is gtg.
Doing 300 week split into 150 tues fri.
10mg aromasin on jab day.
Using grey 27g 3/4 on thighs.
On 1ml insulin syringe.
So .5 on syringe.
Smooth as butter.
And yeah Horny as hell.
Lol

thecoms

Postby thecoms » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:53 pm

Dunning may or may not be great , but fact is that no one can get it as closed to new customers ?

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”