Dunning Labs

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

Simons

Re: Dunning Labs

Postby Simons » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:16 pm

All i want 4 crimbo is a contact 4 dunnings lab please......

Chris GW

Dunning Primo Test Results

Postby Chris GW » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:59 am

I can't see this anywhere yet on the forum, so if I've missed it guys apologies. However I thought you'd all be delighted to see a new independent test result.

Primo is probably the most faked product out there due to the high price of the raws, now I wouldn't suggest for one second Dunning would EVER fake a damn thing, but thsts because I have experience with the lab and they have my absolute trust. But for others who maybe haven't tried the Lab and are understandably sceptical, especially when it comes to a product like Primo, this test serves to prove to any of the doubters that Dunning are honest, meticulous and super accurate. Let's face it, if you're dosing Primo like this, the rest of the range is going to follow suit.

Well done Dunning, yet again proving to be all you will ever need in a UGL.

https://uglnewsletter.com/2018/10/22/du ... enanthate/
If you think you can, you can.
If you think you can't, you can't.
Either way, you're right...

Viz

Re: Dunning Primo Test Results

Postby Viz » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:17 am

Spot on as expected.
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:26 am

Chris GW wrote:I can't see this anywhere yet on the forum, so if I've missed it guys apologies. However I thought you'd all be delighted to see a new independent test result.

Primo is probably the most faked product out there due to the high price of the raws, now I wouldn't suggest for one second Dunning would EVER fake a damn thing, but thsts because I have experience with the lab and they have my absolute trust. But for others who maybe haven't tried the Lab and are understandably sceptical, especially when it comes to a product like Primo, this test serves to prove to any of the doubters that Dunning are honest, meticulous and super accurate. Let's face it, if you're dosing Primo like this, the rest of the range is going to follow suit.

bloody hell, just 0.89 away from the actual dosage suggested on the label? that is impressive if im honest.

Bonus

Postby Bonus » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:21 am

No surprises at all but excellent work nevertheless dunning labs.
Nice to see Dunning also doing so well on the UGL list and well deserved.
Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives - choice, not chance determines your destiny.

Chris GW

Postby Chris GW » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:37 am

admin wrote:
Chris GW wrote:I can't see this anywhere yet on the forum, so if I've missed it guys apologies. However I thought you'd all be delighted to see a new independent test result.

bloody hell, just 0.89 away from the actual dosage suggested on the label? that is impressive if im honest.

Isn't it just! Go Dunning!
If you think you can, you can.
If you think you can't, you can't.
Either way, you're right...

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:35 am

No surprise, as I've said in earlier posts, every bit as good as Pharma Primo
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

jdlegend

Postby jdlegend » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:17 pm

Good Result. The Batch before was even higher...

Inception

Postby Inception » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:01 am

admin wrote:

Very good, espcially with primo.

A lot of people are having great success with higher dose primo using Mig840...out of interest what carrier do Dunning use?

Mikeinessex

Postby Mikeinessex » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:35 pm

I have emailed for a price list but no reply. Is everyone ordering through the email in the signature of op?

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”