Dunning Labs

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

lurch

Re: Dunning Labs

Postby lurch » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:57 pm

Everyone ordering what? There's nothing for sale here, it's just a forum for discussion about training and different labs, no selling or source posting allowed
Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. Lance Armstrong

Simons

Postby Simons » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:16 am

I would give up fella i have emailed 20 times and know reply ..
And we all know we ain't allowed to sell gear on here i really don't understand why people have got 2 keep repeating it we only asked 4 a contact number or bloody email.....lol

Guru wade

Postby Guru wade » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:22 pm

@jdledgend could you drop me a message
Last edited by Guru wade on Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Guru wade

Postby Guru wade » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:30 pm

I’ve done some digging and all of the listed ressellers on this forum that where mentioned do not stock dunning products or can’t be accessed and if you email dunning direct you don’t get a response and the legend JD doesn’t except new customers atm so cut a long story short you can’t get dunning labs gear. Such a shame people will continue to be scammed by other sites out there. Me and many others would appreciate a little message dropped in are inbox but that is very unlikely. Ps if this post is against the rules admin feel free to delete. X guru

Robbie

Postby Robbie » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:02 pm

Guru wade wrote:I’ve done some digging and all of the listed ressellers on this forum that where mentioned do not stock dunning products or can’t be accessed and if you email dunning direct you don’t get a response and the legend JD doesn’t except new customers atm so cut a long story short you can’t get dunning labs gear. Such a shame people will continue to be scammed by other sites out there. Me and many others would appreciate a little message dropped in are inbox but that is very unlikely. Ps if this post is against the rules admin feel free to delete. X guru

You’re never going to get an inbox - it’s disabled on this forum for the exact reason to stop the sale of steroids

Guru wade

Postby Guru wade » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:22 pm

Wasn’t looking for sale of steroids just a point in the legit direction surely you don’t want girs talking dbol of some dodger resseller

Guru wade

Postby Guru wade » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:23 pm

If you read back the admin states all three resellers of dunning labs but none of them are any good could some1 post an uptodate list of resellers. Admin?

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:51 pm

Guys coming here looking for Resellers, listen this is the score...

Yes i did give Dunning Labs a platform to tell us about the products they sell.
Why? because i do believe in the lab and actually over time have grown friendly with the lab, having said that, i have also given Dunning Labs strict rules.
No selling on this forum. they can talk about the product and thats it.

so.. resellers... yes we have a forum user here who sells dunning products, as well as other products, BUT again, given strict rules.., any selling you do, you do away from the forums here..
what he does in his email is his business, not mine.

honestly, the ONLY WAY for you guys to get Dunning, is literally email the dunning lab team which is dunninglabs@protonmail.com and ask them for a Reseller, if they ignore you, then i guess yes, they are either too busy, too full.
I am not sure how many resellers Dunning have, i am guessing it is just 2 or 3..and i dont even know who the other 2 are, but the one i use, yes, i do know, he is closed for new customers.. and yes.. he is a member on this forum, so in a nutshell... this forum wont help anyone obtain dunning gear, but it will help anyone get information ABOUT dunning gear.

Guru wade

Postby Guru wade » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:57 pm

Admin I feel you have settled the argument and anything said from here is just a waste of your time it’s clear email them direct. Thanks for your reply guru

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:09 pm

Guru wade wrote:Admin I feel you have settled the argument and anything said from here is just a waste of your time it’s clear email them direct. Thanks for your reply guru

no worrys Guru.
hopefully they return your email, i know in the past, when i have messaged the dunning crew, (and my email is "known" by them) they havent replied for over a week. Mr Dunning isnt all about online i know that, just passionate about his offline operation.

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”