Moderator: MOO

Lew
Site Admin

Re: Dunning Labs

Postby Lew » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:10 pm

review for dunning anavar.
too fkin strong.
i cant even use 50mg a day.
im going on holiday in 3 weeks so decided to throw some anavar into the equation to try and shed some of this fat that seems to have accumulated..
also running a zero carb, well... did 11grams of carbs yesterday, diet and also i have 700mg of test running per week. (and 5iu black top hygetropin per day)
anyways.. havent been running the anavar long, and only doing 50mg a day.
today went cycling.. interval style. after 5 miles i had to get off the dam bike and punch my legs to try and lessen the pump, its just incredible and dam uncomfortable.
after 10 minutes, I managed to get on the bike again but any time I just pushed it abit and powered along, my legs would pump so hard that it was just too uncomfortable to ride.
so after 10 miles I started taking it easy, just to get home, and even on the way home, I couldn't even hold the dam bars because of the pump in my triceps.. wtf..
and this is just 50mg a day.
they do the job, but thank god they are 25mg per tab as im going to have to drop my dosage.

Johnnyd

Postby Johnnyd » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:39 pm

admin wrote:My review will follow soon. about to start the test.
lab tests for this stuff to follow although im not sure how long they take to arrive, EE a rough guess mate of the turnaround time on lab testing?

Is there a price list etc to look

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:34 pm

Johnnyd wrote:
admin wrote:My review will follow soon. about to start the test.
lab tests for this stuff to follow although im not sure how long they take to arrive, EE a rough guess mate of the turnaround time on lab testing?

Is there a price list etc to look

no bud.
we just review different labs items here, selling etc is not allowed.
try emailing the dunning labs crew direct to get more info, although they may be closed, i dont know.

ATS

Postby ATS » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:08 pm

DunningLabs wrote:We will have a Rip blend in for January.

Countless emails every week asking for a Source. With JD closed to new customers, obtaining our products is very hard for many.
I can tell those interested that availability will be much easier next year. We will have an official Website, which is near completion already, and a 3rd reseller joining our team.

When can we expect the new website to be up and running by, Jan/feb?

Atheyno9

Postby Atheyno9 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:07 pm

God I wish I had known about this forum years ago

My last few cycles have been on elixir gear which has felt hit and miss I generally just get what my mate has available at the time

I've been researching current labs and the 1 that seems high on everyone's list is dunning but I can't currently find anywhere to buy it

Does anyone have a reliable website?

I've also heard good things about sphinx which is available from a website listed in this thread or does anyone have any other suggestions with a website

Be looking at deca, eq, test or sus and anadrol

Edit. Went back a few pages and doesn't look like I'll be able to get dunning by the looks of it. So any info about current good labs would be great

Kubis

Postby Kubis » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:11 pm

I believe the email is dunninglabs@protonmail.com
No sources here, just good advice and banter.
if it's impotant to you then you will find a way, if it's not then you'll always find an excuse

Atheyno9

Postby Atheyno9 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:33 pm

Thanks mate I've emailed them and hope I get lucky

If anyone knows of any other labs with a similar rep that I could try to find myself would be much appreciated

Kubis

Postby Kubis » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:55 pm

Seriously mate you won’t get any sources here, welcome aboard and there’s a wealth of advice between the gang.... just make yourself at home instead of looking for Father Christmas.... 8-)
if it's impotant to you then you will find a way, if it's not then you'll always find an excuse

Atheyno9

Postby Atheyno9 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:11 pm

Hahalooking like it's a unicorn then

I may give the sphinx a try or med tech

Andyjf1

Postby Andyjf1 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:18 am

I hope I can post this here! If not please remove it, Im not after details or contacts ! But would like to know if any one is aware if there Are there any new resellers or old resellers taking on new customers at the moment, the reason I ask is because I have come across an email address that is different to dunnings one,but who ever it is claimed to have “information” regarding this lab, I’m not sure if I can post the email address here due to forum rules, to see if any one can confirm its genuine, I suppose this is the down side to no private messages lol, if any one has any ideas how I could go about finding out, I would very much appreciate it, I have emailed dunning labs the new email address I have and asked if its genuine but not sure if they even look at there emails any more from what I have read

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”