Dunning Labs

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

Widzylad

Re: Dunning Labs

Postby Widzylad » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:15 am

Andyjf1 wrote:I hope I can post this here! If not please remove it, Im not after details or contacts ! But would like to know if any one is aware if there Are there any new resellers or old resellers taking on new customers at the moment, the reason I ask is because I have come across an email address that is different to dunnings one,but who ever it is claimed to have “information” regarding this lab, I’m not sure if I can post the email address here due to forum rules, to see if any one can confirm its genuine, I suppose this is the down side to no private messages lol, if any one has any ideas how I could go about finding out, I would very much appreciate it, I have emailed dunning labs the new email address I have and asked if its genuine but not sure if they even look at there emails any more from what I have read

Dunning labs do look at there emails they might take time to get back to you but obv this is a series matter so best to take it up with admin he will know str8 away..

Andyjf1

Postby Andyjf1 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:00 am

Widzylad wrote:
Andyjf1 wrote:I hope I can post this here! If not please remove it, Im not after details or contacts ! But would like to know if any one is aware if there Are there any new resellers or old resellers taking on new customers at the moment, the reason I ask is because I have come across an email address that is different to dunnings one,but who ever it is claimed to have “information” regarding this lab, I’m not sure if I can post the email address here due to forum rules, to see if any one can confirm its genuine, I suppose this is the down side to no private messages lol, if any one has any ideas how I could go about finding out, I would very much appreciate it, I have emailed dunning labs the new email address I have and asked if its genuine but not sure if they even look at there emails any more from what I have read

Dunning labs do look at there emails they might take time to get back to you but obv this is a series matter so best to take it up with admin he will know str8 away..

Thanks for the reply mate but how do I contact admin ?

Chris GW

Postby Chris GW » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:36 am

If the post you are referring to is me posting on the jpforum then yes it's legit...
If you think you can, you can.
If you think you can't, you can't.
Either way, you're right...

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:57 am

Chris GW wrote:If the post you are referring to is me posting on the jpforum then yes it's legit...

This ^^

Chris GW

Postby Chris GW » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:07 am

admin wrote:
Chris GW wrote:If the post you are referring to is me posting on the jpforum then yes it's legit...

This ^^

Cheers Admin.
If you think you can, you can.
If you think you can't, you can't.
Either way, you're right...

Andyjf1

Postby Andyjf1 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:51 pm

Chris GW wrote:
admin wrote:

This ^^

Cheers Admin.

Cheers admin and Chris GW

DunningLabs

Postby DunningLabs » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:35 pm

Happy New Year to all.

Dunning Anadrol
latest batch 0194878

Each capsule contains
48.78mg of Oxymetholone

The label claims it is 50mg. We always want to be transparent on Dosages, our apologies we were slightly under with this batch. I am confident your Reseller may take £1 off the final price.

ashbro74

Postby ashbro74 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:10 pm

DunningLabs wrote:Happy New Year to all.

Dunning Anadrol
latest batch 0194878

Each capsule contains
48.78mg of Oxymetholone

The label claims it is 50mg. We always want to be transparent on Dosages, our apologies we were slightly under with this batch. I am confident your Reseller may take £1 off the final price.

Just ain't good enough, Gonna have to get your acts together Guys. :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops:
Right, who do i contact regarding this £1 refund? :lol:

Liftit95

Postby Liftit95 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:33 pm

48.78 is good especially for anadrol, most Labs anadrol is shit. Never used dunning heard stuff about it on other forums though. Is it a fairly new lab?

Shay

Postby Shay » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:59 pm

DunningLabs wrote:Happy New Year to all.

Dunning Anadrol
latest batch 0194878

Each capsule contains
48.78mg of Oxymetholone

With the quality products that Dunning always offer and bring to the table being 1.22mg off the actual dosage isn't something that would worry me or even change the end users results in my opinion. I do love the total transparency of Dunning Labs and feel privileged to be able to use such products so thank you.

I was wondering if you would ever bring out 25mg Oxymetholone capsules in packs of 50?

Reason behind asking this is for everyone who wanted to taper up their dose like from 25mg and build up to 50mg and then up to 75mg. Instead of having to jump straight to 50mg and then only having a choice of going up to 100mg and 150mg.

Maybe it would be more appealing to the guys who tend to stay away from Anadrol or the cautionary users like myself who prefer using lower dosages with such strong compounds.

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”