Answers and Questions related to Bloods

Advice on getting your bloods back to normal after a Cycle

Moderator: MOO

admin
Site Admin

Answers and Questions related to Bloods

Postby admin » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:13 am

Where can i get my bloods taken?
You can go to your Doctor who can give you a full blood test, or you can go to one of the services online offering blood tests.
Services such as www.medichecks.com and www.bluehorizonmedicals.co.uk but you can go online and find many private companys that will enable blood testing, my personal favourite is medichecks.

Why should i get my bloods taken?
Quite simply, if you care about your health then you should be getting bloods taken. Those of us that use Anabolic Steroids should especially be getting bloods taken before jumping on and off cycles.
I recently had my bloods taken for the first time and was so shocked at my poor condition, especially the fact that my cholestorol levels were close to where my mothers were when she suffered a heart attack due to her levels, without a blood test id have never known.
My Kidneys were showing levels of damage, my liver, and my risk of heart disease to be 94% likely..
This was enough of a wake up call for me to not jump straight back onto a cycle and now start looking after my body.

Do Anabolic Steroids cause damage?
Yes, without a doubt, Anabolic Steroids CAN cause damage. This damage can be minimal, or it can be reversal, or it can even be avoided with proper care and management. ABUSE of Steroids in the long run will certainly start damaging organs. Use of Steroids with proper care and management and allowing recovery after a cycle is advised.

How much is a blood test?
At the moment, medichecks.com do a Test for £119 which includes 52 tests.
you can find out more about it here https://www.medichecks.com/health-check ... n-ultravit
This test will give you all the information you need to make informed decisions towards being the healthiest you.

I will add more questions and answers to this thread as we get them in.

Kompany4

Re: Answers and Questions related to Bloods

Postby Kompany4 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:16 am

Great post this mate, thank you

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:04 pm

A great section to add to the forum !!

One rep max

Postby One rep max » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:00 pm

I went to medicheck I had to travel to Martock to have bloods taken tho
I will def be doing bloods after every cycle to see what is happening inside the body the way I look at it is if you are willing to pay to get good results you should be willing to pay to see if your doing the body any damage,always do the proper after care to lower the risk but I speak to a couple lads at the gym and they never do breaks or aftercare and I think to myself that you are going to suffer eventually
Getting there one step at a time!
Getting there one rep at a time!
Starting again isn’t always a bad thing a chance to be better than before

Abs-Sent

Postby Abs-Sent » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:51 am

Sticky! :!:

mAGNU5

Postby mAGNU5 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:06 pm

Bluecrest is one I've used - several options to choose form aligned to your needs, price is sensible and results confidential:

bluecrestscreening.com

Return to “Blood Tests & Health”